Duke volleyball players ‘racially heckled’ by BYU fans during match

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Shoulda walked off as soon as they realized they the school was going to allow it...

This retroactive hindsight action is bullshyt...There were coaches and security hearing that shyt too...

Quitting and walking off would have actually meant something...

Versus staying, playing, and still getting that ass whooped. :snoop:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Shoulda walked off as soon as they realized they the school was going to allow it...

This retroactive hindsight action is bullshyt...There were coaches and security hearing that shyt too...

Quitting and walking off would have actually meant something...
Yep f*ck Duke too. As soon as this started the Duke coaching staff should've pulled the team off the court until those racist got kicked out or better yet say f*ck it and not even fnish the match and just fly home

Daps
I had a friend awhile back that had a full ride to BYU to run track. His ass came back after the first semester, said he was uncomfortable and there were no black people and he couldn't deal with it anymore.

I don't understand why black people willingly go to places where there are no other black people. Surely he knew the racial makeup of the school beforehand. I get that it was a full ride but no way am I going around a huge population of these devils while I'm one of the few black people around. White people are evil. What's to keep them from reverting to their savage ways and trying to kill me simply because I'm black? No thank you.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Why aren’t they releasing the fans name and place of work? Banning them is all well and good but he/she needs to be destroyed

It's called being on code..

Trust that those cacs running the show have more empathy for the cac heckler than they do the Black woman who was his victim. They'll argue that releasing his name will affect his life and future and two wrongs dont make it right..

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
It's called being on code..

Trust that those cacs running the show have more empathy for the cac heckler than they do the Black woman who was his victim. They'll argue that releasing his name will affect his life and future and two wrongs dont make it right..

You must have stolen their playbook. That's too accurate. :wow:

tater

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand why black people willingly go to places where there are no other black people. Surely he knew the racial makeup of the school beforehand. I get that it was a full ride but no way am I going around a huge population of these devils while I'm one of the few black people around. White people are evil. What's to keep them from reverting to their savage ways and trying to kill me simply because I'm black? No thank you.

I think that's easy to say now, but for a 18-19 year old kid, it's a life changing opportunity. It's not like he was rich, and BYU (despite its racial/religious makeup) is a great school. If I was in his shoes, I'd probably have gone too.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Why are blk conservatives say she's lying? Did others here it or just her? Is there a tape?