Duke volleyball players ‘racially heckled’ by BYU fans during match

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
There are ,and have been Blacks who hold conservative political views. Not circus clowns or buffoons who say shyt for shock value, but people who lean towards conservatism.

Before politics and news media adopted wrestling themes about hero/villain and Baby face/heel, people would publicly state their views about different issues and where on the political spectrum those different views were.
On some issues, some Black tended to be very conservative.

Today "conservative" and "liberal" are dirty words to different people because of how politics are covered, and how the right has openly embraced racism.

'Conservative' in this era has been hijacked by far right White only groups to basically indicate or refer to a White supremacist.
It's their code or slang to indicate someone is a white supremacist without having to say the politically incorrect "I'm a white supremacist"..maga is their street term for it.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Well of course the whites running the show would do that, we long long called it because we know how they operate. This is also the era of maga and white lies and misinformation and denial at all costs.
They had to protect the fan to protect their tattered reputation by pretending it never happened.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yeah, if she lied, she lied, but i do get that feeling if she was telling the truth it would he her word against that schools and i didnt see one person who would bat for her in that crowd :mjpls:
"We investigated ourselves and found no evidence of racism"

:mjpls:

Bullshyt, where's the audio?

Oldest cac trick in the book.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
"We investigated ourselves and found no evidence of racism"

:mjpls:

Bullshyt, where's the audio?

Oldest cac trick in the book.

Classic white playbook..

They think so highly of themselves to such a degree they can reserve the full right to investigate themselves :what:

We call it enforced bullshyt..