Dujuan Wagner’s Son is the #1 HS Player in the Nation

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
he's on at the beginning so i guess yeah
Highkey, Wagner was the 3rd best player on the floor.

I didnt even realize it but Ron Harper son was the best player on the floor. Class of 2024.

Lowkey Bronny isnt that far off DJ. The main difference is Bronny hoops like he knows his father is one of the richest players in sports history. DJ hoops like he knows his dad only played a couple years in the league and he's trying to get the bag. Bronny a more athletic, DJ better dribbler. Its just the dog thats the difference.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
DJ is down to #4 on 247
Bronny up to 34.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Early, but breh isnt looking like a top 10 pick.
He shouldn't be but his potential is all about his defense and shooting. We know he can score at a very good level but for him to be an excellent offensive player, he needs to shoot it extremely well.

He reminds me of Maxey who was a pick in the 20s. He's high on my draft board just due to his upside if the shooting can translate.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
He shouldn't be but his potential is all about his defense and shooting. We know he can score at a very good level but for him to be an excellent offensive player, he needs to shoot it extremely well.

He reminds me of Maxey who was a pick in the 20s. He's high on my draft board just due to his upside if the shooting can translate.
I see the defensive potential for sure. 6'4", long arms, etc.

However, the shooting has been rough so far and he doesnt look as athletic as Maxey. In HS he was a really good finisher to make up for the lack of explosiveness but its not there right now.

Hope its just early season jitters.
I knew that a year ago. He wasn’t anything special. He was just better than everybody else but you knew that as soon as he got to the next level, it wouldn’t look as good.
Yea he's their 3rd best guard right now. Cant be an average to above average athlete shooting in the 30s.