Dujuan Wagner’s Son is the #1 HS Player in the Nation

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Number 1 rule of watching any lower level highlights. Do they have crazy vision? I didn't see it here so this will eventually bring his evaluation down

Daps
Reppin
Chi
This Dujuan Wagner and Ron Holland are holding up well in FIBA competition and I think that's been a real good indicator lately that they may be good players at the professional level.

If Team USA and Spain both win their next FIBA games, they meet in the Finals. Spain been beating some really notable teams (Canada, Serbia, Australia).

Aday Mara, probably going to 3 in that draft and went off on them last game:

Jeremy Fears looked nice af in FIBA, he led the team in the two most important games. Needs to work on his jumper quite a bit tho

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Number 1 rule of watching any lower level highlights. Do they have crazy vision? I didn't see it here so this will eventually bring his evaluation down
I think he's more of a SG. I've been saying Dame, but maybe CJ McCollum might be a more realistic expectation.

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
ay man, wtf Milt Wagner should have made sure both them kids went to Louisville.
About a year ago I heard he was a Lville lock. Within the past few months something changed and I think he has a NIL deal with Nike because I seen him on an ad recently. Lville is an Adidas school, so it makes sense for him and Kentucky

BTW, Lville might not win 10 games this year

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
About a year ago I heard he was a Lville lock. Within the past few months something changed and I think he has a NIL deal with Nike because I seen him on an ad recently. Lville is an Adidas school, so it makes sense for him and Kentucky

BTW, Lville might not win 10 games this year

oh ok... I can see that.

Schools who are Adidas and Under Armour just stay losing

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Him and Justin Edwards on the same team next yr (#1 and #2)

It's a damn shame they won't play each other even though their schools are literally no more than a half hour from each other

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Millions at stake ain’t no time to play them games. UK’s success rate is unparalleled, whereas we just saw with Emoni Bates picking the wrong school can expose you.

I get it... totally.

if Louisville was in a better place, I'd have a lil side eye since Milt actually DOES work for Louisville...lol

is what it is.. Pitino should have never lost that job. Nobody even thinks about that shyt anymore.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Him and Justin Edwards on the same team next yr (#1 and #2)

It's a damn shame they won't play each other even though their schools are literally no more than a half hour from each other
Plus Lance Ware and Kareem, half the team gonna be Philly/South Jersey

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its fascinating how Cal consistently gets 2 top PGs in the Same class

Wall&Bledsoe
Quickley&Hagans following year Maxey
Murray&Briscoe w Ulis still on the team
Shai&Quade Green
Wagner&Dillingham