Dujuan Wagner’s Son is the #1 HS Player in the Nation

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
About a year ago I heard he was a Lville lock. Within the past few months something changed and I think he has a NIL deal with Nike because I seen him on an ad recently. Lville is an Adidas school, so it makes sense for him and Kentucky

BTW, Lville might not win 10 games this year
Once he signed that Nike/Nocta deal it was a wrap. Kenny Payne fukked up by not taking Emoni and Dior though. That team needed talent badly can’t be that picky.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
ay man, wtf Milt Wagner should have made sure both them kids went to Louisville.

The Kentucky guards have been having a good reputation thelast few years with Booker, Herro and now guys like Maxey. The amount of kentucky guys in the NBA is huge and I don't think this is a bad look. His Dad was also coached by Callipari which is crazy to think this guy is gonna coach a father and then the son.
Personally I think going to Kentucky was a good idea.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
The Kentucky guards have been having a good reputation thelast few years with Booker, Herro and now guys like Maxey. The amount of kentucky guys in the NBA is huge and I don't think this is a bad look. His Dad was also coached by Callipari which is crazy to think this guy is gonna coach a father and then the son.
Forgot about Sharpe :troll:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

u left out jamal murray as well :whew:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
UK guys are all overrated. They get drafted as franchise saviors but nearly all of em are 2nd or 3rd best on a championship squad

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
UK guys are all overrated. They get drafted as franchise saviors but nearly all of em are 2nd or 3rd best on a championship squad

:gucci: If anything they are under drafted. Maxey at whatver pick he was, Tyler Herro, Devin Booker. None of them have come in as franchise guys since the wall days. And how are they over rated when most have performed well or better than people expected of them?