Dudes are really financing engagement rings

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:smugdraper: You ok buddy. You're making her earn a better ring by putting in more time in the relationship. Trial marriage.

now, as the marriage progress...it should become more stable..therefore the splurge on the higher priced ring

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
if a girl thinks i need to spend $1000's to prove my love to her then im out

its more symbolic that you are financially stable than anything, if you wanted to know the history behind it :yeshrug:

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
I nearly :dead: when I heard the expected cost was 3 months salary.

My girl offered to buy me a rolex of equal value to the ring I buy her....it's trap :noah:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
STFU and get that ring you broke ass nikka.

:shaq:

potatopotatofrenchfries-a.gif

got damm these nikkas complain about spending any type of money.

How the fukk you gonna cry spending money on the woman you love.

Yall nikkas need to get better paying jobs.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
This shyt again? :snoop:

basically..

but the truth is there is no golden rule, everybody's financial situation is different and you should do what works best for you and the family you're about to start :manny:.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
I got 0% financing for 12 months when I bought my girl's engagement ring.... I didn't spend 3 months salary on a ring :childplease: but I got her the exact one she wanted. It was like 3K with the protection plan and tax, I think.

Her dad is paying for most of the wedding.... He has been saving up for a while for it. The only reason my mother is chipping in is because our family is huge... and I have 3 families since my mother got remarried and it's gonna be almost 300 people at the wedding.

My girl wanted to buy me a more expensive/extravagant band... but I saw a simple little band that I liked at a jewelry store where a guy we used to go to school with was the manager. I don't really like jewely and don't want no gaudy band on my finger. After the discount he gave us, she spent like 80 dollars on the band with the protection plan.. I think it was originally like $150-$175.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Yep you're a simp

ahem.... :whoo:

Shut the hell up...

Am I a simp because I paid 3K (protection plan included) for a ring, over the course of a year? Broke nikka... be quiet. Sorry if you don't have an extra $250 a month wack nikka.
:pacspit:

She's already mine and gives me what I want and need... How is being a simp if I spend money on her

Do you nikkas even know what a simp is? A simp is someone who excessively goes out of their way to do things or buy things for a woman, just to get something in return for them... usually sex.

I don't have to do a damn thing to get what I want from her except be respectful... but I understand what I have and how well she takes care of me... so I reciprocate.

RECIPROCITY nikkas!