Dudes are really financing engagement rings

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
This was one of the main reasons I never proposed to my last girl. I learned so much when we finally went a started looking at rings.

-three months salary? :ohhh:
-even if its not three months, its a few thousand that i didnt have in cash :ohhh:
-i have to not only buy this ring, but a wedding ring, AND my wedding band :ohhh:

so I decided to wait. Ironically by the time I had the money saved to buy it outright, me and her were no longer together. :youngsabo:

:ohhh:

Daps
I will never buy a ring

If my woman wants the blood of African children on her finger to show off then to hell with her

I always got the vibe that you were racist...if you aren't being sarcastic then...respect :ohhh:

As far as tradition, its funny how the bride paying for the wedding is easily forgotten but the groom buying an engagement ring must happen.
:comeon:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
If the girl wants a fancy ring she should buy it herself. The only real money i'd put down for is the honeymoon and the house.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The woman is supposed to buy your engagement ring. Whoever convinced you, you have to buy all the rings was taking you for a ride

Daps
i don't see the point of both engagement ring and wedding bands. a tattoo ring seems cheaper and symbolizes the union better than a ring that can be removed in a second.

tumblr_lxtwnrvBTv1r3gtgco1_500.gif

I'd finance a ring for her. :manny:

if those were some brussel sprouts she was eating cool, but she's gonna be fat as shyt in a few months with her poor eating habits. get her a blow pop

I'll get her a pearl necklace or something but never any diamonds

you rockin pearl chains? :scusthov:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
if a girl thinks i need to spend $1000's to prove my love to her then im out

She doesn't, she wants you to spend $$$$ on a ring so she she can show it off to her friends. You know chicks don't want to look like they got a broke man even if all they girlfriends got dirtbags for boyfriends.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
She doesn't, she wants you to spend $$$$ on a ring so she she can show it off to her friends. You know chicks don't want to look like they got a broke man even if all they girlfriends got dirtbags for boyfriends.

thats why you get a girl with no friends.

Trust me they are out there....just not alot of them

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I couldnt see myself spending more than 2500, and I would upgrade the ring as the years in our marriage progress

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
fukk 3 months pay, thats insane

Mine was about a months pay and i financed through the store. My girl didnt push anything on me or tell me she expected a certain priced ring :obama:

I got her a nice one cause she put up with a lot of shyt from me for a long time until i came around. And im not into flashing around material things but the ring is also a reflection on you. People know you have a decent job and see your girl with some walmart ring and their like :childplease:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
where in my thread did I say I didnt trust her....id rather focus on our marriage not the price of a ring...doesnt mean i dont trust her

:smugdraper: You ok buddy. You're making her earn a better ring by putting in more time in the relationship. Trial marriage.