Dudes are really financing engagement rings

Daps
its always been 3 months

my homeboy is 24 years old and is going to buy a 30k ring

:childplease:

he can afford it though

She better give some 30k neck and p*ssy for that. For 30k a bytch could NEVER deny me sex EVER AGAIN. Yet some p*ssy nikkas still get no p*ssy in the marriage. :why:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
I always thought men paid cash...but i was talking to some engaged men yesterday and all financed except for 1. I didnt know u could finance an e-ring
They all said that they either got a loan through a credit union or financed at the store. Im thinking to myself so you will be making payments on a ring for 1-3u years and thats not even including the wedding. No wonder i see thesr avg joes buying their eoman this big rings

simps. :birdman:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
You shouldn't be buying your own wedding band, your wife to be should. and if she wants diamonds in her ring make sure you make her get you one with just as many. nikkas like to shine too. and the engagement ring/wedding band come together as two rings for the price of one.

I know but the girl I was eyeing to be my wife was a broke student and basically unable to afford it. That's why the whole thing felt so unfair to me.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
its always been 3 months

my homeboy is 24 years old and is going to buy a 30k ring

:childplease:

he can afford it though

What does you homeboy do that enable him to pay 30k for some jewelry?

That nikka better be in League

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
If Your Fiance Is Not Understandable To Your Financial Situation Then Dont Even Bother Cuz That Will Be Just The Beginning Of Your Financial Problems With This Broad

QFT

:yes: