The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
b6a22f08beb76e0cb88a9f493e3f222d

"AHHH shyt....Here we go again..."

I'm going to go play Darkest Dungeon 2. Not even going to climb this damn tree again.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
The podcaster or YT, whatever, is black.

Also, this vid was already posted in the main FFXVI thread.
Good to know breh but come on bruh we grown black men we know the deal at this point.unless ur under 25 or so u should know how the world works. No mare what these phony liberals say about hiring practices and representation

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Wake me up when they have the same energy for Zelda and the whole Nintendo line up.

Yoahi’s answer about diversity was bull shyt though. I don’t care that there are no black people in the game but don’t feed me bs.

It’s obvious why this game is under extra scrutiny when all videogames are 99% white.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Wake me up when they have the same energy for Zelda and the whole Nintendo line up.

Yoahi’s answer about diversity was bull shyt though. I don’t care that there are no black people in the game but don’t feed me bs.

It’s obvious why this game is under extra scrutiny when all videogames are 99% white.

Hugo isn’t white, people don’t even follow the game just wanna troll

Final-Fantasy-XVI-Voice-Actor-Alex-Hugo.jpg

FUSN35HWAAEOOea

Game has just as much “black” people as every other game yall play on here, including zelda, xenoblade, any other japanese game sans street fighter.

Anyone with tan skin is considered black in anime though, its not actual representation

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Hugo isn’t white, people don’t even follow the game just wanna troll

Final-Fantasy-XVI-Voice-Actor-Alex-Hugo.jpg

Game has just as much “black” people as every other game yall play on here, including zelda, xenoblade, any other japanese game sans street fighter.

Anyone with tan skin is considered black in anime though

One I don’t play any of those games and that’s exactly what I said about most games being 99% white. FF16 is only getting this heat because it’s exclusive.

But no tanned doesn’t equal black.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
One I don’t play any of those games and that’s exactly what I said about most games being 99% white. FF16 is only getting this heat because it’s exclusive.

But no tanned doesn’t equal black.

I’m not disagreeing with you, im adding to what you’re saeying cause i know what they’re doing.