Pro
Daps
L's up for them hittaz

022.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
rich men need to have a prenup on deck and they also have to marry an equal as far as assets. rich and FAMOUS men shouldn't get married at all until they are done with or retire from the source of their fame. and if they just HAVE to get married (:aicmon:), then they need the prenup first and foremost....and they need to marry non attention whore women that are out of the spotlight. no industry women or industry followers. and the woman MUST have something substantial going for them financially (doctor, lawyer, business owner, executive, etc...). anything else is stupid.
Agreed wholeheartedly!!!!!

and Bolded is the KEY!!!!!!! problem is most rich dudes prefer to marry a "Bad bytch" that's an and idiot and a bum because she's "fine" rather than a cute chick with a financial future of her own and great head on her shoulders. no sympathy for these types. you made your vain ass bed now lie it in and weep. :smugfavre:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
He should have saw this shyt coming, he was fukking with a fame chaser.

If he hadn't of got cut, she'd be dropping the charges and receiving back shots to make up for the spectacle.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps

and Bolded is the KEY!!!!!!! problem is most rich dudes prefer to marry a "Bad bytch" that's an and idiot and a bum because she's "fine" rather than a cute chick with a financial future of her own and great head on her shoulders. no sympathy for these types. you made your vain ass bed now lie it in and weep. :smugfavre:

Close the effing thread :damn:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
He should have saw this shyt coming, he was fukking with a fame chaser.

If he hadn't of got cut, she'd be dropping the charges and receiving back shots to make up for the spectacle.

nah if he woulda dropped a liter of skeet in her..none of this shyt would have happen..til later down the line...guaranteed money

if im not mistakin all of his kids r by the same woman..same women he got arrested for in college...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This way of thinking is one of the most slept on reasons why marriages fail today
It's all about how we look together, how big of a house we can get together, what vacations can we take together etc etc instead of thinking are we compatible

People nowadays get married for all the wrong reasons :beli:
Marriage is not the relationship itself all marriage is really is a binding legal contract in which you merge assets and guarantee the relationship will continue until you die and if you decide to terminate it before then you agree to pay a hefty fine of at least half your assets.
You can be romantically involved with a person your entire life and never sign that agreement. Many women pressure men into marriage, into signing that binding legal document but if the relationship itself exist beyond marriage one must wonder why they do that?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Isn't your husband rich though? :mjpls:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I know a few people in prison because of this

Women who are slick at the mouth can cause the most non-violent nikka to react..

I remember when Me and my chick were arguing, she said some shyt to me that had me on my knees Thanking and Praying to GOD that this was happening over the phone, cause I know had it been in person I'd be doing some time Right now :smh:..

Gotta stay away from women who are nothing but drama..He should of realized that from the Tv show.