Dude lost $925,000 a year, dropped from team, TV show cancelled, because...he

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Rich nikkas should stay single and just fukk whoever. When you got status like that and hoes throwing themselves at you being faithful isn't realistic.
this isn't realistic. most millionaires and billionaires are married for a reason. Marriage builds wealth. i'd elaborate but what's the point on forum that's convince women only "take wealth" in divorces as opposed to help build it. :heh: *sigh* you guys have so much to learn...

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
He lost for wifin a 40 yr. old puerto rican hoodrat jumpoff.
Exactly. If we knew he was making a mistake just based on what we see on tv HOW DA HELL did he not know

Plus if u know good & well u not ready to be faithful, don't get married. shyt sounds easy as 123 to me but apparently its not cause fools keep doing it :beli:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
this isn't realistic. most millionaires and billionaires are married for a reason. Marriage builds wealth. i'd elaborate but what's the point on forum that's convince women only "take wealth" in divorces as opposed to help build it. :heh: *sigh* you guys have so much to learn...
Marriage builds wealth? tell that to Tiger Woods, Kobe Bryant, Paul McCartney. Rich men have too many temptations marriage will typically fail for them of their own doing.

these are men who built their own wealth with a talent. Kobe could ball before he got married.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
When your a slave to puzzy this happens.

She's hot she has boobs and a ass and is a freak in bed

Nothing else matters I can fix her :jawalrus:

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas

This way of thinking is one of the most slept on reasons why marriages fail today
It's all about how we look together, how big of a house we can get together, what vacations can we take together etc etc instead of thinking are we compatible

People nowadays get married for all the wrong reasons :beli:

ajkamkel

Chi-Town
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
they signed a prenup BUT she was only engaged to Antoine Walker and she still got $600k

:mindblown:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
This way of thinking is one of the most slept on reasons why marriages fail today
It's all about how we look together, how big of a house we can get together, what vacations can we take together etc etc instead of thinking are we compatible

People nowadays get married for all the wrong reasons :beli:

this isn't new breh...marriage has been a wealth building instituton since it's inception. i suggest you talk to some south east asians(Indo\Paki's) to get put on to game. arranged marriages between only the best and brightest ..spouses vetted by parents....Dr.s marrying Dr's instantly DOUBLING wealth on their wedding day :heh:....etc (they have much lower rate of divorce in their culture than we do by the way so miss me with that.)

This isn't new. Marriage in America is fukked for the most part because we're a short sighted and selfish "fast food" culture who can't see past our vanity for long enough to see the big picture.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
these dudes are missing brain matter or something

their brain is literally inferior to everybody elses

there is not other way u can cut it up