Dude lost $925,000 a year, dropped from team, TV show cancelled, because...he

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
rich men need to have a prenup on deck and they also have to marry an equal as far as assets. rich and FAMOUS men shouldn't get married at all until they are done with or retire from the source of their fame. and if they just HAVE to get married (:aicmon:), then they need the prenup first and foremost....and they need to marry non attention whore women that are out of the spotlight. no industry women or industry followers. and the woman MUST have something substantial going for them financially (doctor, lawyer, business owner, executive, etc...). anything else is stupid.

Agreed wholeheartedly!!!!!

and Bolded is the KEY!!!!!!! problem is most rich dudes prefer to marry a "Bad bytch" that's an and idiot and a bum because she's "fine" rather than a cute chick with a financial future of her own and great head on her shoulders. no sympathy for these types. you made your vain ass bed now lie it in and weep. :smugfavre:

It aint "the key" at all, ya'll think because a bytch is well of financially and pretentious she wont try and take her husband to the cleaners? Ya'll got alot to learn.

Also ya'll need to stop throwing the word "prenup" around, because there is no such think as an unconditional prenuptial agreement, prenups are very much "circumstantial" and subject to the court in questions discretion. A judge can literally use any "technical problem" he sees, whether small or substantial, to strike down the prenup agreement if he see's the agreement as "inequitable".

"The usual problem: the wealthier spouse did not disclose all financial assets and liabilities. Something as simple as not disclosing a checking account with a $0.01 balance can invalidate a prenup protecting millions."

Daps
Reppin
NULL
rich men need to have a prenup on deck and they also have to marry an equal as far as assets. rich and FAMOUS men shouldn't get married at all until they are done with or retire from the source of their fame. and if they just HAVE to get married (:aicmon:), then they need the prenup first and foremost....and they need to marry non attention whore women that are out of the spotlight. no industry women or industry followers. and the woman MUST have something substantial going for them financially (doctor, lawyer, business owner, executive, etc...). anything else is stupid.

this sounds good in theory...:obama:

but how many women with equal assets to these men are walking around? :manny:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
It aint "the key" at all, ya'll think because a bytch is well of financially and pretentious she wont try and take her husband to the cleaners? Ya'll got alot to learn.

Also ya'll need to stop throwing the word "prenup" around, because there is no such think as an unconditional prenuptial agreement, prenups are very much "circumstantial" and subject to the court in questions discretion. A judge can literally use any "technical problem" he sees, whether small or substantial, to strike down the prenup agreement if he see's the agreement as "inequitable".

"The usual problem: the wealthier spouse did not disclose all financial assets and liabilities. Something as simple as not disclosing a checking account with a $0.01 balance can invalidate a prenup protecting millions."

I've always said that these type of women are even more vicious.

They will always be dedicated to maintaining a certain lifestyle and
if she was smart, which they usually are, they will spend someone
else's money and let theirs sit in a bank and continue to draw interest:jawalrus:

Wondah_Woman

Rookie
Daps
Women who are slick at the mouth can cause the most non-violent nikka to react..

I remember when Me and my chick were arguing, she said some shyt to me that had me on my knees Thanking and Praying to GOD that this was happening over the phone, cause I know had it been in person I'd be doing some time Right now :smh:..

Gotta stay away from women who are nothing but drama..He should of realized that from the Tv show.

But he's drama'ed out. That's partly why he Was attracted to her. If Evelyn was a black woman he would have considered her an emasculating loud mouth hag instead of a "spicy Latina"

Dudes have to stop thinking with their dikks.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Agreed wholeheartedly!!!!!

and Bolded is the KEY!!!!!!! problem is most rich dudes prefer to marry a "Bad bytch" that's an and idiot and a bum because she's "fine" rather than a cute chick with a financial future of her own and great head on her shoulders. no sympathy for these types. you made your vain ass bed now lie it in and weep. :smugfavre:

Preach.

Wondah_Woman

Rookie
Daps
thats why whenever i hear a chick say i need somebody that can handle me. i know to leave them chicks alone

That's the right attitude. There's a difference between wanting an assertive man, then wanting a man that doesn't mind smacking the shyt out of you from time to time.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
"not pimpin, what you gave her was a inch
she took her foot and kicked you in the ASS with it
the famous story of mike tyson and robin givens
the biggest nikkas get beat senseless by little women
look at sam rothstein, he gave his whole world to ginger
even these bosses be slippin, i catch that
try to be more flawless with it
calculated 'king of the city' christopher walken with it"

:damn: every successful black man should listen to spitta... sadly chad clearly never did :wow: