Dude lost $925,000 a year, dropped from team, TV show cancelled, because...he

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Evelyn Lozada’s statement:

“It is with great sadness and much trepidation that I release this statement addressing the domestic violence incident that happened this past Saturday. I am deeply disappointed that Chad has failed to take responsibility for his actions and made false accusations against me, it is my sincere hope that he seeks the help he needs to overcome his troubles. Domestic violence is not okay and hopefully my taking a stand will help encourage other women to break their silence as well. I’m grateful to my family, friends and fans for the outpouring of support during this difficult time.”

:aicmon: at this bishes statement.

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
this isn't new breh...marriage has been a wealth building instituton since it's inception. i suggest you talk to some south east asians(Indo\Paki's) to get put on to game. arranged marriages between only the best and brightest ..spouses vetted by parents....Dr.s marrying Dr's instantly DOUBLING wealth on their wedding day :heh:....etc (they have much lower rate of divorce in their culture than we do by the way so miss me with that.)

This isn't new. Marriage in America is fukked for the most part because we're a short sighted and selfish "fast food" culture who can't see past our vanity for long enough to see the big picture.

I know a couple from Laos & a Thai couple that got married under very similar circumstances and neither is happy....
Yeah the divorce rate may be much lower but that doesn't mean they're happy
I get what u sayin tho....its just the new era of marriage. But I just don't agree with it

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
this isn't new breh...marriage has been a wealth building instituton since it's inception. i suggest you talk to some south east asians(Indo\Paki's) to get put on to game. arranged marriages between only the best and brightest ..spouses vetted by parents....Dr.s marrying Dr's instantly DOUBLING wealth on their wedding day :heh:....etc (they have much lower rate of divorce in their culture than we do by the way so miss me with that.)

This isn't new. Marriage in America is fukked for the most part because we're a short sighted and selfish "fast food" culture who can't see past our vanity for long enough to see the big picture.

:what:

Chad was rich and she was a gold digging hoodrat. what were they gonna build with that? :beli:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
daaaaamn poor chad. I know some Magic City strippers thats shakin in their boots right now lol.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
The worst thing is we all know how this movie ends.

Shes gonna play the battered victim card and drum up as much publicity and sympathy as possible

she will become a "spokesperson" for domestic abuse

she will divorce him and take what little cash he has left and his house

she will get some reality show showing how she is coping with being divorced and single

some idiot nfl/nba player will wife the slut

2 years after marriage she will divorce him

wash/rinse/ repeat

:deadrose:

First 4 things done already :wow:

I hope she doesnt get anything in the divorce....41 days cmon.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
lol @ chad not givin up the sperm to her...

she got mad kuz she found out why she aint been gettin pregnant...

i cant get kids from u...fukk it..

chris beniot'd him...now she victim

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nikkaz are calling this broad ugly/old yet she's killing the broads on their roster.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Yep, she will definitely play up the domestic abuse victim role and get that prenup thrown out of court. More than likely get MORE than half of his stuff taken since she will probably get the mansion and have to pay alimony on top of that, and this is for a marriage that isn't even a year long... was it even 3 months long? All of this for a 40 year old sports groupie.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i'm not talking about dumb ass chad and evelyn (sp?). :beli:

i was simple addressing the dude that said it's unrealistic for rich men to be married.

rich men need to have a prenup on deck and they also have to marry an equal as far as assets. rich and FAMOUS men shouldn't get married at all until they are done with or retire from the source of their fame. and if they just HAVE to get married (:aicmon:), then they need the prenup first and foremost....and they need to marry non attention whore women that are out of the spotlight. no industry women or industry followers. and the woman MUST have something substantial going for them financially (doctor, lawyer, business owner, executive, etc...). anything else is stupid.