Druggies

Luna

All Star
Daps
So you basically use drugs to express your feelings. You know it's going to kill you, you know the combination is deadly yet somehow being "productive" and caring about your family's well being is worth it? You can't possibly care about your friends and/or family if you intentionally do things that will kills or hurt you. How do you think they feel? If you have issues opening up, you should work through them with friends and family, not develop a drug habit to mask it. If you have issues being productive, create a check list of things you want to get done for the day. Again, you don't create a drub habit to "help" you. These are simple things you can do without knowingly killing yourself.

I thought it over and I said previously I was going to quit before it took a hold of me. I was just visiting my family but now I'm back in the US and in 6 days I'll be moving to a city where I know absolutely no one. And it's not that simple to put stuff out when I'm constantly fatigued, but I'll have to throw myself out there regardless to produce the creative work I want, since my survival will depend on it.

Luna

All Star
Daps
No one else disturbed by this line?

The delusion and entitlement from this generation is incredible.

I don't feel entitled. I feel capable of going beyond. If you don't, that's none of my business. Stay mad

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I just started taking this and I'm amazed. Xanax + Alcohol will be the death of me, no joke. I'm not on that crazy party shyt either, I just relax and talk about my feelings to whoever's listening. The day afterwards I'm such a mellow sweetheart; also productive and proactive, I actually take initiative to get things done. It's weird to think you'd find energy in Xanax + Alcohol, but I'm having such a positive state of mind while genuinely caring a lot for my family's well being. They say this combo is deadly, but so what? My anxiety has disappeared and I'm much more productive. The only thing I worry about is building tolerance and ODing. Are any of you girls high functioning alcoholics?
Disclaimer: I'm not recommending anyone to do this because I'm well aware this is the honeymoon phase and that benzo withdrawals are hell and will likely cause seizures. Please don't do it if you have no self control.
I built a dependency on Xanax a couple yrs back. I had to wheen myself off. I could tell you more.

:snoop:

It really does make you share alot.