Druggies

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had 4 bars last night with 40% cognac. lol I'm not the best decision maker when it comes to stuff like that, so I'll have to quit. I don't remember shyt about last night but wondering if it was okay to do heroin, at least once. I've always romanticized heroin, but I was absolutely convinced I'd never try it. Cause I know for sure I have a very strong addictive personality - for food, for people I hold dear to and want to talk to all day, etc. I'm not strong enough, but props to you!
:skip: alright maybe scratch what i said, thats a little much

for me the key is just not to do it every day. i dont think you need to knock it off completely, but try to save it for new situations or shyt like that

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Drugs are not good for you in any form, but once a person does hard drugs their dealing with a lot of pain. Xans you wake up and not remember anything not a drug for anybody to be on.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: Become a drug addict to get closer to your family, brehettes. NO ONE wants to be friends/family members with a junkie, girl bye. :camby:

I can tell you're a selfish child. You would develop a debilitating drug habit just to be closer to your family, that's like the wrongest way ever to go about it. People would rather deal with someone emotionally cold than a fukking junkie or alcoholic. You sound real stupid right now. :heh:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: Become a drug addict to get closer to your family, brehettes. NO ONE wants to be friends/family members with a junkie, girl bye. :camby:

I can tell you're a selfish child. You would develop a debilitating drug habit just to be closer to your family, that's like the wrongest way ever to go about it. People would rather deal with someone emotionally cold than a fukking junkie or alcoholic. You sound real stupid right now. :heh:
:dead:

So blunt, but I love that about you lol.

Luna

All Star
Daps

Oh, I take it you're not too good with text interpretation, but you'll get better with time.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just started taking this and I'm amazed. Xanax + Alcohol will be the death of me, no joke. I'm not on that crazy party shyt either, I just relax and talk about my feelings to whoever's listening. The day afterwards I'm such a mellow sweetheart; also productive and proactive, I actually take initiative to get things done. It's weird to think you'd find energy in Xanax + Alcohol, but I'm having such a positive state of mind while genuinely caring a lot for my family's well being. They say this combo is deadly, but so what? My anxiety has disappeared and I'm much more productive. The only thing I worry about is building tolerance and ODing. Are any of you girls high functioning alcoholics?
Disclaimer: I'm not recommending anyone to do this because I'm well aware this is the honeymoon phase and that benzo withdrawals are hell and will likely cause seizures. Please don't do it if you have no self control.

So you basically use drugs to express your feelings. You know it's going to kill you, you know the combination is deadly yet somehow being "productive" and caring about your family's well being is worth it? You can't possibly care about your friends and/or family if you intentionally do things that will kills or hurt you. How do you think they feel? If you have issues opening up, you should work through them with friends and family, not develop a drug habit to mask it. If you have issues being productive, create a check list of things you want to get done for the day. Again, you don't create a drub habit to "help" you. These are simple things you can do without knowingly killing yourself.