Druggies

Luna

All Star
Daps
Yeah, your high. It's not the faded high, just the relaxed open high your mind feels clear and your body relaxed

Ask me how I know.:francis:

It's a slow creep, and eventually you'll drink more with one then drink and take more until you just need something stronger over all.

Trust me it's a slow burn but it happens, and it happens to people would think they are strong enough or smart enough not to let it get to that point.

I recommend stopping cold turkey now, seeing a doctor about your anxiety and stress if it's really that bad and going from there.

I believe you and will stop. I have a lot going on the day after tomorrow and I can't afford to do this anymore. I know I make a lot of broken promises to myself but I promise I'll stop before it's too late. Thanks for the advice!

Luna

All Star
Daps
OP is floating all over this thread :ahh:

Add some kush

Yes, baby. it feels good. I tried to smoke weed once but I threw up cause it was too hard on my lungs. Anyhow, if everyone took Xanax + Alcohol we would have world peace and the white man would become one with us.

I took a xan once and lost consciousness.

Face your fears Luna or your fears will eat you alive.

<3

Thank you, I appreciate your insight.

Somebody

All Star
Daps
xans was my old jig. i used to crush them babies n blow em or sprinkle it on a blunt. that with a glass of merlot would have me floating. :ahh:

i stayed in a house of druggies. everybody was tryna fukk my ex at the time who was my ex at the time, but she was still fukkin me:obama:

everybody would either fukk wit xans, coke, lean, percs, addies, or a combo.

one nikka told me bout how his homies back home got this one girl to suck everybody dikk on camera. she was off like 7 bars. :gucci:

anyways, me n my ex had an inevitable fallout n i stopped fukkin wit her. the house would soon get raided :dame:

i ain't fukk wit xans again till my next jawn. i think she's in prison now. :manny:

she would just nod off on them shyts.

i have a good amount of anxiety, so xans didn't make me feel high either. just normal. but good weed does that for me too except i also get high. xans just came with that metallic feel pills give off (when i smoked with it). :manny:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Xanax + Alcohol will be the death of me, no joke

:gucci:

Listen to Gucci and get off those drugs before they become a real problem.

I've noticed so many young women claiming they have anxiety, depression, ADD, etc.

Naw:camby: you just need to figure out who you are, build up your confidence. Go to the gym, you'll feel great afterwards.

But drug use won't help at this stage of your life. You can't even be 21 yet by your photo.

I wonder where you picked up on this, aren't you in Brazil :jbhmm:

Luna

All Star
Daps
You look like a baby doll @Luna

Thank you beautiful <3

Xanax + Alcohol will be the death of me, no joke

:gucci:

Listen to Gucci and get off those drugs before they become a real problem.

I've noticed so many young women claiming they have anxiety, depression, ADD, etc.

Naw:camby: you just need to figure out who you are, build up your confidence. Go to the gym, you'll feel great afterwards.

But drug use won't help at this stage of your life. You can't even be 21 yet by your photo.

I wonder where you picked up on this, aren't you in Brazil :jbhmm:

I'm not depressed because I have a food addiction, I have a food addiction because I'm depressed. If I'm feeling great I don't give a fukk about food. Also, not fat at 5'5'' and 130, just wish I was around 105, but that's not even a big deal. The real issues is moving to California in 10 days and living in my car until I can get a stable job, that will also allow enough time so I can study my craft. The big deal is that my dream has always been to be a screenwriter and film director. If I don't make I'm gonna off myself because there's no point in slaving your life away for debt. There's a lot a shyt I have to figure out and it's always taking turns in my mind, but few people understand what it's like be overwhelmed by the need of success at a magnitude level. I'm the female @DrX of this forum in terms of dreaming big about success. And now that I legit have to pursue my dream (in a sea of very talented people) my mind is going through a crisis of both excitement and fear of failure.

Also, Xanax/Alprazolan isn't heroin. My entire family uses it in very small doses sporadically to relax or beat insomnia. We're talking half a gram every week or two. It's not supposed to be used recreationally, but you need a prescription to get, which is relatively easy.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thank you beautiful <3

I'm not depressed because I have a food addiction, I have a food addiction because I'm depressed. If I'm feeling great I don't give a fukk about food. Also, not fat at 5'5'' and 130, just wish I was around 105, but that's not even a big deal. The real issues is moving to California in 10 days and living in my car until I can get a stable job, that will also allow enough time so I can study my craft. The big deal is that my dream has always been to be a screenwriter and film director. If I don't make I'm gonna off myself because there's no point in slaving your life away for debt. There's a lot a shyt I have to figure out and it's always taking turns in my mind, but few people understand what it's like be overwhelmed by the need of success at a magnitude level. I'm the female @DrX of this forum in terms of dreaming big about success. And now that I legit have to pursue my dream (in a sea of very talented people) my mind is going through a crisis of both excitement and fear of failure.

Also, Xanax/Alprazolan isn't heroin. My entire family uses it in very small doses sporadically to relax or beat insomnia. We're talking half a gram every week or two. It's not supposed to be used recreationally, but you need a prescription to get, which is relatively easy.
:francis:

This is coming together like a lifetime movie

"Young female that has a dream of being a screenwriter, that's moving to cali with nothing to her name to study her craft, with a food addiction that is depressed and has started recreational pill popping to escape the anxieties of the world."

I wish the best for you.

Your a woman so plan on everyone trying to exploit and take advantage of you sexually.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I just started taking this and I'm amazed. Xanax + Alcohol will be the death of me, no joke. I'm not on that crazy party shyt either, I just relax and talk about my feelings to whoever's listening. The day afterwards I'm such a mellow sweetheart; also productive and proactive, I actually take initiative to get things done. It's weird to think you'd find energy in Xanax + Alcohol, but I'm having such a positive state of mind while genuinely caring a lot for my family's well being. They say this combo is deadly, but so what? My anxiety has disappeared and I'm much more productive. The only thing I worry about is building tolerance and ODing. Are any of you girls high functioning alcoholics?
Disclaimer: I'm not recommending anyone to do this because I'm well aware this is the honeymoon phase and that benzo withdrawals are hell and will likely cause seizures. Please don't do it if you have no self control.

Yyyyyeah...this is a dealbreaker for me.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't judge anyone for judging me because I was one of those people. I remember a girl getting arrested for abusing xanax and I was like "how stupid can you be to get involved with something that literally makes you sleep ?" But I have crippling anxiety and bottled up feelings/emotions and it's hard for me to express love and gratitude, so that gets rid of most inhibitions. I feel like I can finally be my true self, you know?
as long as you're medicating responsibly, its just that. a xan and like one or two drinks gets you in that perfect :ahh: zone. if you take a couple or drink a bunch is where you can have a problem that night :hovtrump:

i have the same prescription, and every month i have a bunch of them left. i take it when i want to, because it eases that tension off. but i have complete control over it and i can toss them in the trash if i want to

i would say, from the sounds of your posts, dont feel too guilty about it :yeshrug: some people need their chemicals rearranged a little bit, thats what they make it for. if you think theyre becoming a problem then def put em down, but doing them isnt necessarily a problem

Luna

All Star
Daps

This is coming together like a lifetime movie

"Young female that has a dream of being a screenwriter, that's moving to cali with nothing to her name to study her craft, with a food addiction that is depressed and has started recreational pill popping to escape the anxieties of the world."

I wish the best for you.

Your a woman so plan on everyone trying to exploit and take advantage of you sexually.

It may be a tragic lifetime movie or it may be a success story. I've always been very sheltered, but I read enough on the internet to consider myself street smart. But thanks for wishing the best.

as long as you're medicating responsibly, its just that. a xan and like one or two drinks gets you in that perfect :ahh: zone. if you take a couple or drink a bunch is where you can have a problem that night :hovtrump:

i have the same prescription, and every month i have a bunch of them left. i take it when i want to, because it eases that tension off. but i have complete control over it and i can toss them in the trash if i want to

i would say, from the sounds of your posts, dont feel too guilty about it :yeshrug: some people need their chemicals rearranged a little bit, thats what they make it for. if you think theyre becoming a problem then def put em down, but doing them isnt necessarily a problem

I had 4 bars last night with 40% cognac. lol I'm not the best decision maker when it comes to stuff like that, so I'll have to quit. I don't remember shyt about last night but wondering if it was okay to do heroin, at least once. I've always romanticized heroin, but I was absolutely convinced I'd never try it. Cause I know for sure I have a very strong addictive personality - for food, for people I hold dear to and want to talk to all day, etc. I'm not strong enough, but props to you!