Druggies

Luna

All Star
Daps
I just started taking this and I'm amazed. Xanax + Alcohol will be the death of me, no joke. I'm not on that crazy party shyt either, I just relax and talk about my feelings to whoever's listening. The day afterwards I'm such a mellow sweetheart; also productive and proactive, I actually take initiative to get things done. It's weird to think you'd find energy in Xanax + Alcohol, but I'm having such a positive state of mind while genuinely caring a lot for my family's well being. They say this combo is deadly, but so what? My anxiety has disappeared and I'm much more productive. The only thing I worry about is building tolerance and ODing. Are any of you girls high functioning alcoholics?
Disclaimer: I'm not recommending anyone to do this because I'm well aware this is the honeymoon phase and that benzo withdrawals are hell and will likely cause seizures. Please don't do it if you have no self control.

Last edited:

Luna

All Star
Daps

We really ouchea!

Also I have a really big food addiction and I managed to eat 2 tomatoes and 2 large carrots today and I feel fine. That's something I would've never considered. I just feel in peace, you know?

17155760_962965997170951_6186352731042710254_n.jpg

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
We really ouchea!

Also I have a really big food addiction and I managed to eat 2 tomatoes and 2 large carrots today and I feel fine. That's something I would've never considered. I just feel in peace, you know?

17155760_962965997170951_6186352731042710254_n.jpg
Luna you're doing drugs, pills at that....this is not good

For real

:francis:

Luna

All Star
Daps
Luna you're doing drugs, pills at that....this is not good

For real

:francis:

I don't judge anyone for judging me because I was one of those people. I remember a girl getting arrested for abusing xanax and I was like "how stupid can you be to get involved with something that literally makes you sleep ?" But I have crippling anxiety and bottled up feelings/emotions and it's hard for me to express love and gratitude, so that gets rid of most inhibitions. I feel like I can finally be my true self, you know?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't judge anyone for judging me because I was one of those people. I remember a girl getting arrested for abusing xanax and I was like "how stupid can you be to get involved with something that literally makes you sleep ?" But I have crippling anxiety and bottled up feelings/emotions and it's hard for me to express love and gratitude, so that gets rid of most inhibitions. I feel like I can finally be my true self, you know?

See a doctor get some adhd meds if its that bad.

Keep it up and its only going to get worse, especially if you actually got issues.

You are GOING to need harder drugs to get high off. A before you know it you gonna look like them strung out chicks infront of your local gas station.

And for the record that's all you are doing is getting high that's why you feel like your inhibitions are gone.

Luna

All Star
Daps
Hair went from golden brown to black :wow:

Started out watching anime now she listens to future and uses words like "outchea"

:wow:

RIP young lady

That was a bad hair dye, I wanted chocolate brown, almost dark blonde! lol And I don't listen to future except that song he made with Lil' Wayne back in 2013 I think. lol

get off them xans bytch

That's a very polite way to come across. Surely, I'll consider the advice of someone so poised.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I'm not trying to judge you...literally trying to keep you from dying.

Gotta find a safer alternative girl.

Luna

All Star
Daps
See a doctor get some adhd meds if its that bad.

Keep it up and its only going to get worse, especially if you actually got issues.

You are GOING to need harder drugs to get high off. A before you know it you gonna look like them strung out chicks infront of your local gas station.

And for the record that's all you are doing is getting high that's why you feel like your inhibitions are gone.

Yes, I know eventually I'll have to resort to something stronger to feel "normal." Though, I should stress that I don't feel "high" just more open and loving and proactive.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes, I know eventually I'll have to resort to something stronger to feel "normal." Though, I should stress that I don't feel "high" just more open and loving and proactive.

Yeah, your high. It's not the faded high, just the relaxed open high your mind feels clear and your body relaxed

Ask me how I know.:francis:

It's a slow creep, and eventually you'll drink more with one then drink and take more until you just need something stronger over all.

Trust me it's a slow burn but it happens, and it happens to people would think they are strong enough or smart enough not to let it get to that point.

I recommend stopping cold turkey now, seeing a doctor about your anxiety and stress if it's really that bad and going from there.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Xanax kills my nerves

It also puts me to sleep and makes you feel drunk so I dont see the point of doing both together

The bad thing about xannies tho is that when you take them, once they kick in you feel like doing more for some reason

But from what you typed in the OP you already know the dangers and risks of mixing and tolerance, so whatever happens to you happens

Im not here to preach