Drops of God (Apple TV+)

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I liked the ending. I didn't need a big twist or one of them fukking the other over. :yeshrug:

Just a really well done show that told a relatively straight-forward story. I still can't believe it's based off a manga.

• Dap
Reactions: L68

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I’m kinda :gucci: at how they kinda gloss over Thomas leaving his wife for ol girl.

Usually they show the wife being a piece of shyt or something, but she seemed cool.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
And I’m kinda :gucci: at how they kinda gloss over Thomas leaving his wife for ol girl.

Usually they show the wife being a piece of shyt or something, but she seemed cool.
It's some full circle shyt. She can't be mad about her Dad cheating and call Issei's Mom a homewrecker when she's doing the same thing. Did Thomas call her and tell her that his wife was prego? This whole show had me scratching my head. At least it was interesting.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I'm dying. I'm currently at the #1 steakhouse in the world in Argentina. My girl and I got wine. I did Camille's routine to seem like I knew what I was doing
Look at it against white napkin, stir around, deep inhale with eyes closed, stir around again, tiny sip while taking deep inhalation. Then you spit that shyt all over the table.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty good show.. Didn't think Id like something about wine..

I wont be able to watch it more than once though

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
The mom has to be really salty. She gave up the loves of her life (cac dikk and wine) to carry on the family business with her pops. Then she really thought she could be an all around miserable c*nt, and that her son would still follow in her footsteps.

Glad my man Issei said fukk all that honor shyt and chose his own path. Got himself a fine ass, resourceful broad as well :takedat:. Hell, she might be the only decent woman on the show.

The rest of these sociopaths deserve their L's including that entitled brat Camille. My man came to her with an airtight business plan to get richer and continue her father's legacy. These motherfukkers are literally printing money between the leger guide and the real estate investments. But this new generation want to reap the benefits of unethical business practices (through inheritance) but won't actually put in the work to earn the money :camby:

Aight so on one hand, that bih Honoka would have probably been dishonored by her dad too if it came out she was found to be skiing up in the mountains of the caucus...But on the other hand, it's still fuk that bih for being a miserable gash to who she chose to settle with & then ultimately her lil "side dikk baby" smh.

On Ep. 6

I can see the L for Camille coming. Dumb heaux rollin around wit Lorenzo of all people & his dumb ass picking the foreign to pull up hard working cellar niccas + opening his mouth bout using the Leger name/guide to shake niccas down. Have some couth foo:gucci:

And then Camille got the nerve to be doing the same shyt her father was on but hated this nicca for so long.

Yurika definitely one of the few decent people in this bytch.