Drops of God (Apple TV+)

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
No surprise that uncultured swine like @smitty22 and @Trav are nowhere to be seen in here. :hhh:

Although, @Trav ventures around these parts so maybe uncultured is a bit harsh for him. The closest @smitty22 has come to Drops of God is the PAAG threads in JBO or TLR. :hhh:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
No surprise that uncultured swine like @smitty22 and @Trav are nowhere to be seen in here. :hhh:

Although, @Trav ventures around these parts so maybe uncultured is a bit harsh for him. The closest @smitty22 has come to Drops of God is the PAAG threads in JBO or TLR. :hhh:
Let my Apple + membership fade out some time ago you heathen. They were droppin' to much mid like that team up north that want everybody to give em credit for two lukewarm seasons after giving us dogshyt for a decade.

These niccas will have to earn my luv back just like you had to earn your Manager's after he found that lil brown stain round the toilet you missed while cleaning
full

I'll check this out tho :ehh:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
:martin:@ Luca being one of the judges.

Who y'all for victor next week?
I feel like they messed up big time this episode, competition started of real official and now it's amateur hour. How do you not even have buzzers :gucci:

I didn't really mind either way who won until this episode Camille decided to take a 15 hour nap from Tokyo to Paris instead of talking to Issei :pacspit:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Ayo this mom a bytch. Fukk you mean why do I like wine at 29?? :wtf:

I got salt for you heaux :pacspit:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ayo this mom a bytch. Fukk you mean why do I like wine at 29?? :wtf:

I got salt for you heaux :pacspit:
The mom has to be really salty. She gave up the loves of her life (cac dikk and wine) to carry on the family business with her pops. Then she really thought she could be an all around miserable c*nt, and that her son would still follow in her footsteps.

Glad my man Issei said fukk all that honor shyt and chose his own path. Got himself a fine ass, resourceful broad as well :takedat:. Hell, she might be the only decent woman on the show.

The rest of these sociopaths deserve their L's including that entitled brat Camille. My man came to her with an airtight business plan to get richer and continue her father's legacy. These motherfukkers are literally printing money between the leger guide and the real estate investments. But this new generation want to reap the benefits of unethical business practices (through inheritance) but won't actually put in the work to earn the money :camby:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
@analog Had to ignore everything after that first sentence since I'm only on the 2nd Ep :hubie:

Ill be back soon to read the rest :shaq:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
That 🐁 b*stard really went back to finish that lil swirl of wine in the glass :russ: . I'm glad ole girl sort of resolved her trauma though and can not get tipsy. Drunk Camille's brain game prolly stupid :ehh:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
They somehow fukked up what should've been the easiest finale to write, they had all the pieces lineup but managed to put them together in the worst way :francis:

Still a fun show though :ehh:

Daps
A bit confused here. They wrapped this up like a mini series. What possibility could go negative now that everybody knows the back story. In true anime fashion, does Alexandre come back to life or sum shyt? Got a 2nd b*stard with even more wicked wine skills... I'm kinda crushing on Issei's girl.