morris

Superstar
Daps
Apple + with another banger???

Is this dubbed? I couldn’t watch Pachinko because of that :francis:
dubbed??

Never.

BTW, had that karaoke song stuck in my head for Ep. 3

Found out the og singer was found drunk and naked in an alley, taken to the hospital, then dies a few hours after being released (some speculate murder)

Daps
How is this based on an anime. Asian dude looks like a live anime character. Redhead speaks many languages, an attractive trait.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
How is this based on an anime. Asian dude looks like a live anime character. Redhead speaks many languages, an attractive trait.

Never had an anime. This also the second time it's been adapted. I guess since this show is a collaboration of western and Japanese studios they decided to make one of the leads a white broad. In the manga and Japan's live action series from 2009 both leads were Japanese.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Apple + with another banger???
I haven't been paying attention but Apple+ is killing it. Severance, Silo, Drops of God back to back to back :whew:

But I wish streamers would go back to releasing all episodes immediately. Have to wait for Fridays for this show, Silo and Mrs. Maisel :beli:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I haven't been paying attention but Apple+ is killing it. Severance, Silo, Drops of God back to back to back :whew:

But I wish streamers would go back to releasing all episodes immediately. Have to wait for Fridays for this show, Silo and Mrs. Maisel :beli:

Lasso (even though it fell off), Blackbird, Shrinking, Mythic Quest, For All Mankind, Morning Show, etc.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:damn: @ That heel turn by Luca. With the Leger Guide safety net gone, it looks like Kamille is in an even worse position than Issei now. I don't think Lorenzo and Miyabi will abandon her though.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I'm caught up. Anybody rooting for Issei?

I figured he was a b*stard as soon as he found the photo of his mom in the class photo and I'm thinking it might be one of the things Alexandre wanted to tell Kamille before he passed away. With the Leger Guide proposal it seems like Kamille will be aight if she takes the L. Meanwhile if Issei loses it looks like his Grandfather and mom will throw him in the bushes :picard:
Yeah she's very petulant, snapping at everybody and acting like she's the one that grew up in a billionaire family.

Meanwhile Issei Miyaki is just doing his own thing. He stayed in Tokyo, slamming ass and still found the answer :banderas:

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
I'm on episode 5. Why am I still watching this? I don't even like wine

Also, why does Apple have a bunch of shows going on at the same time. This, Silo, Ted Lasso, The last thing he told me,

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'm on episode 5. Why am I still watching this? I don't even like wine

Also, why does Apple have a bunch of shows going on at the same time. This, Silo, Ted Lasso, The last thing he told me,
i hate when networks do this. like let one show finish please