Drive was a forgettable movie......

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It was a cool movie. Not this classic that many make it out to be but well acted and entertaining
Opening scene and credits = Absolute fire

The rest of the movie = Mediocre to terrible. I like a lot of slow-paced movies (Leone Westerns for example), but there seemed to be a lot of needless slow camera shots. Like when Gosling walks up to the restaurant door with the mask on and that (annoying) Real Hero song starts playing. The whole scene takes two minutes, and its totally unnecessary. Or when...

after the Driver kills Albert Brooks, he gets in the car. There's this really slow pan-up from his feet to his face. It takes about a minute; after which he turns the keys and drives away. It's only 60 minutes, but that kinda shyt was everywhere.

i thought that was to create some type of suspense as to whether or not homie had bled out in the car. I was expecting the movie end ambiguously at that scene. Then he just ups and drives away and I'm like:comeon:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
autism: the movie

1373350526175.jpg

no I actually love it and refn movies in general.

Daps
Disagree movie was dope to me but then again I saw it early before it got jerked off over and overrated