Drive was a forgettable movie......

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i don't know why the coli/sohh loved this movie.

To me this movie was :camby:

I'm thinking this is going to be like the transporter, and it was completely the opposite. Hardly any real action scenes. Gossling looking like a half retard throughout, forgettable dialect. :patrice:

just an awful movie for my expectations.

I was thinking this dude was going to be a silent assassion, merking cat's left and right.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I liked the movie but Gosling sucked in it. What do people see in this dude. Can't act.

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
that movie was something else. I dont even know how to describe it lol. That was when i first saw him playin the crazy silent guy but his performance in the place beyond the pines was great. Drive was just some cool music, gosling staring blankfaced and killing people haha

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
dudes started the movie.... saw the credits, thought ":gladbron: :gladbron::gladbron:

:banderas::banderas::banderas:"

instead

i don't know why the coli/sohh loved this movie.

To me this movie was :camby:

I'm thinking this is going to be like the transporter, and it was completely the opposite. Hardly any real action scenes. Gossling looking like a half retard throughout, forgettable dialect. :patrice:

just an awful movie for my expectations.

I was thinking this dude was going to be a silent assassion, merking cat's left and right.

:mjlol::umad::mjlol::umad::mjlol::umad::mjlol::umad:

Great movie, by the way,

Sorry you cats didn't get to see Vice City: The Movie.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I love how people dismiss criticism of this flick as something to with ADD. Only God Forgives disproved that.

This shyt was just weak.
It is most definitely ADD because the movie had tons of action scenes as well as a mix of dialog and plot development.

If you didn't feel the movie? Cool. But don't say stupid shyt like it was boring or there was only one hype scene because there were at least 5 fukking action scenes off the top of my head, that were spaced out enough where unless you have ADD, there's no way you could call this movie slow and boring.

Dude who say Drive was slow are the same dingbats who will call Season 2 of The Wire weak because it involved you sitting and thinking for more than 30 seconds.

Daps
It is most definitely ADD because the movie had tons of action scenes as well as a mix of dialog and plot development.

If you didn't feel the movie? Cool. But don't say stupid shyt like it was boring or there was only one hype scene because there were at least 5 fukking action scenes off the top of my head, that were spaced out enough where unless you have ADD, there's no way you could call this movie slow and boring.

Dude who say Drive was slow are the same dingbats who will call Season 2 of The Wire weak because it involved you sitting and thinking for more than 30 seconds.

Nah, I will say it's boring cuz it was boring. Drive was slow. That's a fact. That was done purposefully. So was Only God Forgives, yet it was a better, more entertaining movie.

Season 2 of the Wire was great, there you go trying to fit people into boxes you conjured up in your head.

Maybe I'll do the same: People who overrate Drive are the same ones's hyping up Yeezus :scusthov:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
A lot of people in this thread didn't watch this movie

Also....ADD Generation...

That shyt was wack b, fukk outta here with ADD generation.. I understood the concept and i wasn't interested in this artsy bullshyt,

and i enjoyed season 2 of The Wire

...Profile people based on their movie tastes brehs :beli:

Last edited:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
LOL @ Drive being "artsy"

So your telling me the masses who dikkride this movie aren't constantly praising the movie for its musical touch, silent protaganist,
awkward dialogue thats supposed to be deeper meaning

Then if its just the action that interested you, u just contradicted yourself with that ADD comment :ufdup:, Regardless the action was nothing special

Ryan gosling is overrated b

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
So your telling me the masses who dikkride this movie aren't constantly praising the movie for its musical touch, silent protaganist,
awkward dialogue thats supposed to be deeper meaning

Then if its just the action that interested you, u just contradicted yourself with that ADD comment :ufdup:, Regardless the action was nothing special

Ryan gosling is overrated b
nikka...what in the blue fukk are you babbling about? :laff:

Where in the fukk did I say that only the action interested me? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? :mindblown: