Drill instructor tries to scare bad kid straight on talk show....gets unexpected response

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
9aocv7.jpg

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Sons not only need fathers, they want them :wow:

Sad but true. I see this is my own family. My cousin has a couple kids they are 11 and 14, he's been in and out of jail their life and you can just see the hurt in their eyes. :wow:. the 14 year old boy is having a tough time doing right and his worthless mom says shyt to him all the time "you're acting like your dad" ect. :what: :no:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Sad but true. I see this is my own family. My cousin has a couple kids they are 11 and 14, he's been in and out of jail their life and you can just see the hurt in their eyes. :wow:. the 14 year old boy is having a tough time doing right and his worthless mom says shyt to him all the time "you're acting like your dad" ect. :what: :no:
my mom would say the same shyt to me. have to live through messy divorces where each parent treats you like a device to hurt the other parent brehs.

:to:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
If that boy were black, and you posted the video at a message board frequented by whites, the comment section would be flooded with vicious comments about the boy, his mother, black america, trayvon martin, Martin luther king...any black person they could wrap their pea brains around.

Most of the brothas and sistas here extended their hearts to the young man (and a couple simply mocked and satirized mean-spirited, racist whites), and hoped he would see a brighter day in earnest. For as inhumanely as we're treated, we still havent lost our collective spirits.

We have every right to be cynical, yet deep down we let our moral compass guide above all.

:salute:

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:russ:

Here's the bid

Givin cacs your organs and they wont give you a pot to piss in. Well maybe theyll give you that

Find that kid right now hes probably in the trailer parks calling black people on tv spooks and c00ns. Could give a fukk. That soldier took that boy backstage and told him they could hang out for the day, then he never heard from him again. Maybe if the mother was in shape and could suck chrome off a chevy, shyt never woulda happened.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
If that boy were black, and you posted the video at a message board frequented by whites, the comment section would be flooded with vicious comments about the boy, his mother, black america, trayvon martin, Martin luther king...any black person they would wrap their pea brains around.

Most of the brothas and sistas here extended their hearts to the young man (and a couple simply mocked and satirized mean-spirited, racist whites), and hoped he would see a brighter day in earnest. For as inhumanely as we're treated, we still havent lost our collective spirits.

We have every right to be cynical, yet deep down we let our moral compass guide above all.

:salute:

#BlackExcellenceOpulenceDecadence

Powerful posting my brother... :wow: