Drill instructor tries to scare bad kid straight on talk show....gets unexpected response

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I should be:to:

but he ain't a Black boy, so I say, SUFFER, BIIIIAAAAATCH:russ:
6a00d834515c2369e201901b7bc445970b-800wi

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I don't watch sports, so can someone tell me why this dude became so overwhelmed with emotion?

They showed a story about a football player who died (forgot how), but was an organ donor and his organs saved a lot of lives. The player's moms was interviewed, as well as those he saved. The last shot of the segment was them all together in a room embracing. The camera then cut to James Brown and he lost it. Had to point to a fellow commentator to read his part

:wow:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
"I have no daddy."

hines-ward-crying-sports-crying-gifs.gif

If only Jenny Jones was still on we coulda got a where are they now episode to check up on lil homie. :why:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They showed a story about a football player who died (forgot how), but was an organ donor and his organs saved a lot of lives. The player's moms was interviewed, as well as those he saved. The last shot of the segment was them all together in a room embracing. The camera then cut to James Brown and he lost it. Had to point to a fellow commentator to read his part

:wow:

Okay, glad it was something like that and not because some player fought through an injury or some shyt LOL

Daps
If only Jenny Jones was still on we coulda got a where are they now episode to check up on lil homie. :why:

Blame the dude who killed his gay secret admirer after they went on the show :lupe:

But seriously.....I saw where reddit tried to email the drill instructor for an update....they still waiting for a reply.....