Drill instructor tries to scare bad kid straight on talk show....gets unexpected response

Digital Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
STL
If that boy were black, and you posted the video at a message board frequented by whites, the comment section would be flooded with vicious comments about the boy, his mother, black america, trayvon martin, Martin luther king...any black person they could wrap their pea brains around.

Most of the brothas and sistas here extended their hearts to the young man (and a couple simply mocked and satirized mean-spirited, racist whites), and hoped he would see a brighter day in earnest. For as inhumanely as we're treated, we still havent lost our collective spirits.

We have every right to be cynical, yet deep down we let our moral compass guide above all.

:salute:
:wow:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
White people need to stop having kids out of wedlock and ending up on welfare.

I'm SICK AND TIRED of MY tax dollars going to little Hayden and McKenzie so they can spend it on meth and souped up pick ups like all Romney Supporters. fukking delinquents. :pacspit:

I'm not racist though, there are some good ones. But the other 98% make all the fukking honkies look bad.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm SICK AND TIRED of MY tax dollars going to little Hayden and McKenzie so they can spend it on meth and souped up pick ups like all Romney Supporters. fukking delinquents. :pacspit:

I'm not racist though, there are some good ones. But the other 98% make all the fukking honkies look bad.

The good ones are dead.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guys you got me all fukked up at work sitting here like
9aocv7.jpg