Drill instructor tries to scare bad kid straight on talk show....gets unexpected response

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:to: poor kid.

:stopitslime: everything gets turned into someshyt about race in here.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Blame the dude who killed his gay secret admirer after they went on the show :lupe:

But seriously.....I saw where reddit tried to email the drill instructor for an update....they still waiting for a reply.....

I remember that shyt...

They did ole boy WRONG on that segment, led him to believe that his secret admirer was an ex-girlfriend, dude had no idea he was about to walk into a nationally televised world of fakkitry:snoop:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
The Jenny jones video was sad, but then I saw the source of the James brown crying .gif and I teared up a little.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If that boy were black, and you posted the video at a message board frequented by whites, the comment section would be flooded with vicious comments about the boy, his mother, black america, trayvon martin, Martin luther king...any black person they could wrap their pea brains around.

Most of the brothas and sistas here extended their hearts to the young man (and a couple simply mocked and satirized mean-spirited, racist whites), and hoped he would see a brighter day in earnest. For as inhumanely as we're treated, we still havent lost our collective spirits.

We have every right to be cynical, yet deep down we let our moral compass guide above all.

:salute:

9aocv7.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If that boy were black, and you posted the video at a message board frequented by whites, the comment section would be flooded with vicious comments about the boy, his mother, black america, trayvon martin, Martin luther king...any black person they could wrap their pea brains around.

Most of the brothas and sistas here extended their hearts to the young man (and a couple simply mocked and satirized mean-spirited, racist whites), and hoped he would see a brighter day in earnest. For as inhumanely as we're treated, we still havent lost our collective spirits.

We have every right to be cynical, yet deep down we let our moral compass guide above all.

COTDAMN, BREH:wow:

I didn't think I was going to find substance in this thread:to:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I remember that shyt...

They did ole boy WRONG on that segment, led him to believe that his secret admirer was an ex-girlfriend, dude had no idea he was about to walk into a nationally televised world of fakkitry:snoop:

Link :pachaha:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

blackisraelites.jpg