Drew Pearson raw video of finding out he was not inducted into the Hall of Fame

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
His kids are black if I’m not mistaken.. He probably breaded up, if so, he’s gonna have some white friends... especially if he’s still staying in Dallas.... but at the end of the day, your post has shyt to do with him not getting inducted
fukk you and that nikka then:mjlol:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You do know that Drew Pearson is the only person outside of Jerry Jones that have ownership stake in the Dallas Cowboys, right?

Jerry kept him out of the Cowboys Ring of Honor for decades because he would never give up his ownership percentage of the Cowboys.

Is there a Black person that have ownership in the Eagles? :jbhmm:

Your comments even made the video of his actions even worst. fukking scum sucking dikk like that

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sad to see a grown ass man cry that he didn’t make the hall of fame. Grow up my dude it ain’t that serious. His numbers are mediocre AF. If he spent his entire career on Tampa Bay Bucanneers no one would even know who he is. And I’m a cowboy fan

Don’t tell me he cry’s ever year for the last 20 yrs

Here go another one right here

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
He got up out his seat like perverts do on To Catch A Predator when they hear "I'm Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC......" and the cameramen come out like:whoo:

Someone should dub that over the 1st clip:mjlol:

you motherfukker...............

giphy.gif

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
If what ya'll saying about Jerry trying to screw him is true, it's clear he should be in the HOF but Jerry is just trying to make him pay.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I can't believe people are in here spouting off numbers as if that's a legit reason to keep him out. You should be judged against your peers not against future players who may benefit from rule changes.

If the league decides you are among the best of the best for an entire decade then that alone signifies you achieved at a level higher than your contemporaries. He should be in, end of story.

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe people are in here spouting off numbers as if that's a legit reason to keep him out. You should be judged against your peers not against future players who may benefit from rule changes.

If the league decides you are among the best of the best for an entire decade then that alone signifies you achieved at a level higher than your contemporaries. He should be in, end of story.
im inclined to agree, he had a 6 year stretch in the 70's with at least 700 yards receiving and 5 out of 6 with at least 800. no other receiver had a stretch like that in the 70's.