Drew Pearson raw video of finding out he was not inducted into the Hall of Fame

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America

I'll say this:

1. This is a sad clip and I feel very sorry for him and his family/friends. This obviously meant a lot to him. On the bright side, maybe it'll garner him sympathy votes for next year.

and

2. Yall just know this going to be the new meme of 2020. Especially against the Cowboys if they suck :pachaha:

Cowboys miss playoffs lmao fans gonna be “they broke my heart! They did it like this!”

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
Sad to see a grown ass man cry that he didn’t make the hall of fame. Grow up my dude it ain’t that serious. His numbers are mediocre AF. If he spent his entire career on Tampa Bay Bucanneers no one would even know who he is. And I’m a cowboy fan

Don’t tell me he cry’s ever year for the last 20 yrs
I agree.It's sad that nikkas identity is tied to some shyt they did as a young man. Like you aint do shyt else since then. nikkas sill hating rivals from 30 years ago and shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree.It's sad that nikkas identity is tied to some shyt they did as a young man. Like you aint do shyt else since then. nikkas sill hating rivals from 30 years ago and shyt.

Said by a motherfukka that aint accomplished shyt worth note in his life, and never will....... you new nikkas aint gon make it

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Football and Baseball hall of fame are the worst . The Hall seems to have a bias against receivers which let's be real is OUR position .Carmichael and Pearson were great receivers back in their day but fact Carmichael was picked over Pearson is crazy.

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
YOU DIG....His blood with the glasses was looking at him like "What's wrong with this n1gger?"
:mjpls:

200190_original.jpg
:russ:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
All you "stat clingers" need to understand the game was not as pass happy during his time. So those numbers don't look as flashy as the players from the 90s on up. But go check the impact and why those numbers were the cream of the crop for his times.... And you goddamn right I'm a birthright Cowboys fan I came into the world (Born in Dallas) with the Cowboys winning the super bowl in 78