Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
this morning I had a dream about ab-soul. somewhere at a resort, he came out to performing Twact and i approached him and gave him greetings and hugs and he was really nice. I think he asked me to perform with him. I woke up smiling lol
The last time i had a dream about a rapper, i dreamed that Nipsey died...
:merchant:

Daps
I used to have really intense dreams, lucid dreams and astral projection in my childhood but for the majority of my life I barely have dreams like maybe once or twice a year and they are usually nonsense. Honestly in my adult life the few dreams I have had would probably be considered nightmares by other people but I'm never scared or wake up scared I dont feel anything

If you have low empathy or spiritual connection, then you won't have dreams that have meaning

:lupe:

:manny:

edit: in my defense, I believe empathy and a spiritual connection to god is a two way street. It cant all be on me.

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Interpret my vision of a snake lunging at me.
Snake is creature of crevices. Snake could be good or bad luck. You could be the snake striking, taking what you been wanting, or the snake could be that reminder. Maybe you keep making the same mistake after same mistake. Snake bitten. Or bad luck. Maybe you think you have been cursed with bad luck. Or it can be for telling of good luck. Snake can be either or. Your positive mindset will determine.

Daps

The last dream I had was about 8 to 10 months ago. I was walking around my old childhood neighborhood where I grew up and in everyone's backyard there was either a dead horse carcass or a horse lying on the ground in pain because their legs were broken and it was obvious they were in extreme pain and about to die.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I have those real vivid dreams that don’t seem like dreams. You know the type of dream where you can feel and experience what’s going on - usually something bad or scary af but then you wake up in a sweat or with this huge sense of relief that the situation wasn’t happening in real life. Repeatedly.

And the dreams where you’re trying to run but can physically move your legs. Also the dreams where you’re beating someone up or trying to fight back but the strength in your arms give out, you forget how to fight, or there’s no power in your punches or hits.

Last edited: