AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a dream that I had a son.

He was a well behaved kid, and I liked him a lot, but I was just feeling like, "I just wish I could sit at home and read comics all day instead of taking care of this fukking kid. :mjcry:"

So I guess that meant I don't need to be having no babies any time soon. :hubie:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The last dream I had was about 8 to 10 months ago. I was walking around my old childhood neighborhood where I grew up and in everyone's backyard there was either a dead horse carcass or a horse lying on the ground in pain because their legs were broken and it was obvious they were in extreme pain and about to die.
Possibly a dream about the past. Past memories and regrets. You have to euthanize a horse when they break their ankle. You have to let go of things that bother you about the past. The pain of past decisions or experiences. Maybe the horses represent the way things were. The ones still in pain are just living the same life. Not making changes or running in place. Or in this instance dying in place.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I have those real vivid dreams that don’t seem like dreams. You know the type of dream where you can feel and experience what’s going on - usually something bad or scary af but then you wake up in a sweat or with this huge sense of relief that the situation wasn’t happening in real life. Repeatedly.

And the dreams where you’re trying to run but can physically move your legs. Also the dreams where you’re beating someone up or trying to fight back but the strength in your arms give out, you forget how to fight, or there’s no power in your punches or hits.
Sometimes those dreams when you can't move relate to sleep paralysis.

But also could relate to how you feel about yourself. If you are confident in yourself. Not being able to fight or run fast because your belief in yourself is low.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I had a dream that I had a son.

He was a well behaved kid, and I liked him a lot, but I was just feeling like, "I just wish I could sit at home and read comics all day instead of taking care of this fukking kid. :mjcry:"
Really sounds like you didn’t get enough attention as a child yourself, to even think about referring to a child whose not doing anything as a “fukkin kid”, never mind your own that you don’t have yet. Some of y’all have some deep rooted fukkin issues.. like on some intervention type level. This is some weird damn shyt to say, nevermind dream about.

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
1.what does it mean when you die in your dream ?

2.my grandma passed away 8 yrs ago and i saw her in my dreams , what does it mean ?

3.everytime i saw a guy disturbing my gf in my dreams days , the next day one of her exes will try to text her

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps

2.my grandma passed away 8 yrs ago and i saw her in my dreams , what does it mean ?

3.everytime i saw a guy disturbing my gf in my dreams days , the next day one of her exes will try to text her

What does it mean if i died in my dream?

[To] die in your dream symbolizes inner changes, transformation, self-discovery and positive development that is happening within you or your life. You are undergoing a transitional phase and are becoming more enlightened or spiritual.Jul 25, 2014
Bustle › articles › 3...
What Do Dreams About Death Mean? Can You Die In Your Dreams? 9 ...

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps

These two might be more spiritual than subconscious

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

1. What was the circumstance around you dying in the dream.

2. What was your grandmother like? DId she believe in God?

3. I think you already know what this is about.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Job 33:14-17

For God speaks in one way,
and in two, though man does not perceive it.
15 In a dream, in a vision of the night,
when deep sleep falls on men,
while they slumber on their beds,
16 then he opens the ears of men
and terrifies[c] them with warnings,
17 that he may turn man aside from his deed
and conceal pride from a man;

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I don't know what kind of dream this is but it's pretty frequent: I'm in my actual bed sleeping then I hear a knock on my bedroom door or something and when I try to wake up I can't open my eyes or they're hard to open. But then I actually wake up and I realize I was dreaming; it has me fukked up because It's my room, my bed, everything in my real life but I'm dreaming. Is that a form of sleep paralysis, I suppose? I don't have any demon or anything coming after me though but it's strange.

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
1. What was the circumstance around you dying in the dream.

2. What was your grandmother like? DId she believe in God?

3. I think you already know what this is about.

1. soldiers following me in the bush then they all shoot me n i woke up

2. very religious , very close to us

3. its was probably a sign even when i stop having those dream they ddnt stop disturbing tho lol
buts now its okayyy cuz she post a pic sayin that we r engaged so now those exes dnt disturb anymore