Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
1. soldiers following me in the bush then they all shoot me n i woke up

2. very religious , very close to us

3. its was probably a sign even when i stop having those dream they ddnt stop disturbing tho lol
buts now its okayyy cuz she post a pic sayin that we r engaged so now those exes dnt disturb anymore

1. Could be representative of an attack by your spiritual enemy being formed against you. Something meant to hurt you physically and/or spiritually. There's two opposing forces in the spiritual realm. 1 Righteous and 1 Evil. It's a warning to get close to The One who can and will protect you.

Ephesians 6:10-17

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord(M) and in his mighty power.(N)
11 Put on the full armor of God,(O) so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.
12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood,(P) but against the rulers, against the authorities,(Q) against the powers(R) of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.(S)
13 Therefore put on the full armor of God,(T) so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.
14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist,(U) with the breastplate of righteousness in place,(V)
15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.(W)
16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith,(X) with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.(Y)
17 Take the helmet of salvation(Z) and the sword of the Spirit,(AA) which is the word of God.(AB)

2. I think the dream is letting you know she is waiting for you on the other side. Your dreams can be a glimpse into eternity. Eternity is outside of the time realm we live in. Time to eternity is like one grain of sand on an endless seashore. But the way to see her is by submitting to the Lord.

3. Yeah, dreams can just be warnings of a spiritual battle you have to fight.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
I had a dream the other night that I was chilling on the beach on a gloomy day. Then felt something in my neck.

It was two small black bats sucking blood from me then another bat on my right bicep. I pulled the bats off of me and killed them. Only to be left heavily bleeding from my neck and my arms, going around asking someone to help me stop the bleeding. Telling people that I am on blood thinners and if it does'nt stop I'll bleed out.

Then I woke up.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Something to think on and read when time permits

"One must understand that dreaming is a human mind activity. We dream from the day of birth to the day of death...Dreaming is a sign that we are not dead "in our mind" (the body-computer) while we are sleeping and that our minds do not sleep (rest) while our body does. Dreaming is a sign that while we sleep our minds continue to function inside as well as outside our sleeping bodies. Here the Bantu people say that dreaming is the function of the 'Mfumu-kutu" (lit. the chief of the ear, the chief or power of understanding), the 'human double', i.e., the key to the understanding of what human knowledge cannot grasp or understand through senses. This 'Mfumu-kutu', the human double, roams around while the body lies in the bed. By roaming around, would say the Bantu people, the Mfumu-kutu meets other 'Mfumu-kutu' (human doubles) as do people while awake during their daily activities. These human doubles talk about 'business' as do awaken people. They exchange ideas on healing their 'Biubula' (sing. kiubula) the empty sleeping physical body, only if one of the Mfumu-kutu's kiubula (empty sleeping physical body) or of a family member is sick. Then, and then only, possible healing plant might appear in to the scenario. This will be, to the 'Kiubula' (the empty sleeping physical body), when awaken up at the return of her/his 'Mfumu-kutu' (the human double), dreaming about a healing plant." (Fu-Kiau, The Healing Plant of Yesterday: 14-15)

Tarek Asaad in his article "Sleep in Ancient Egypt":
This description of multidimensional levels of the self has something to do with sleep, as the ancient Egyptians believed in the ability of the ba (soul) to travel beyond the physical body during sleep. The ba was represented in hieroglyphics as a human-headed bird floating above the sleeping body. In that sense, sleep was viewed to be similar, in some aspect, to death, in which the person is in a different state or a different world. Being strong believers in the afterlife, sleep was considered as a way or outlet to that mysterious world and a means through which a person can communicate with the dead as well as his gods. For this reason, it is not surprising to find some rituals related to sleep to resemble what is adopted in preparation for death. (Asaad, 2015:13) >>

In: Sudhansu CHOKROVERTY and Michel BILLIARD (Eds.), Sleep Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide to Its Development, Clinical Milestones, and Advances in Treatment, (New York: Springer), 2015, pp. 13-19. See Zabkar (1968: 44) for the sources and line numbers from the Temple of Edfu for the citations in quotes.

The Egyptian bA can be found among the Songhoy (West Africa) in the form biyoo. Hassimi Oumarou Maiga, in his seminal text Balancing Written History with Oral Tradition: The legacy of the Songhoy People (2010), in discussing the make-up of the person according to Songhoy philosophy, highlights an aspect of the person, which echoes much of what we discussed concerning the bA of ancient Km.t.
<< Besides the hunde [vital-force] there is the biyoo, the “double,” which is the reflection or the shadow of the living soul. The double is not attached to the body. On the contrary, the double remains separate from the body but is always nearby. A person who is separated from his or her biyoo becomes ill until the biyoo returns. For example, the Songhoy explain dreams, possession, and even clairvoyance through the biyoo, which actually is the one who has these experiences. The dream, for example, is just a reflection of what the biyoo has experienced, while the person was sleeping. Some magic practices consist of replacing the biyoo with something else other than one’s own double. After death the biyoo remains beside the deceased and goes tormented to the other world unless the descendants of the deceased person give the double another place in which to reside (for instance, a Torou or stone). On the other hand, in case of a brutal or accidental death, the biyoo (double) still lives, wanders, and takes revenge upon the living. The double then becomes a dangerous and frightening ghost among the living (Ba, 1977, pp. 146–147). As a result, the world is subjected to an inevitable fate—a series of shocks and their extreme consequences. However, this imbalance was necessary in order to achieve a final balance. (Maiga, 2010: 135-136) >>

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
Having dreams of being shot or shot at every night.

Last night had a dream somebody was in my room standing over me woke up then had another dream of being shot.

I never have death dreams, I don't take them as premonition of death tho.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Having dreams of being shot or shot at every night.

Last night had a dream somebody was in my room standing over me woke up then had another dream of being shot.

I never have death dreams, I don't take them as premonition of death tho.
Sometimes dreaming of being harmed can mean you're feeling vulnerable or uncertain about something. Your subconscious, Sixth sense or higher power may be telling you to keep your head on a swivel.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
This thread should be worthy of a sticky :ehh:

But back to the topic, I had a dream that my ex was pregnant a couple of weeks ago :patrice:
Here are some possible meanings of pregnancy dreams:
  • Personal growth: You might be experiencing personal growth or developing a new side to yourself
  • Anticipation of change: You might be anticipating a significant life change or event, or you might be going through a life change that is causing anxiety
  • Desire for new beginnings: You might have a desire for new beginnings or be starting something new
  • Creativity: You might be feeling extra creative lately
  • Unresolved thoughts: You might have unresolved thoughts from your day
  • Stress or anxiety: You might be stressed or anxious around getting pregnant, or you might be confronting a change or fear
  • Pregnancy loss: You might experience pregnancy loss in your dream
  • Hard work will be rewarded: If you give birth or go into labor in the dream, it could mean that your hard work will soon be rewarded