Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The most uncomfortable dream I've ever had, is one in which throughout the dream, I'm losing my teeth. Straight up, just falling out of my face.

I looked it up and I think it's pretty common for a lot of people. Has to do with being nervous/trepidatious about something.

:manny:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I've had constantc dreams of a rabbit chasing me down the street while wearing a turban....the fukk is wrong yo :why:
Rabbit

To see a rabbit in your dream signifies luck, magical power, and success. You have a positive outlook on life. Alternatively, rabbits symbolize abundance, warmth, fertility and sexual activity. Perhaps your sex life needs to be kept in check. The dream can also be associated with Easter time and your own personal memories of Easter.

In particular, to see a white rabbit in your dream symbolizes faithfulness in love. The white rabbit also serves as a guide to steer you toward the right direction. To see a black rabbit in your dream refers to fear of intimacy.

If the rabbit is hopping in your dream, then it indicates fertility. You will be surrounded by children. Alternatively, the dream may be analogous to your lack of commitment and how you jump from one thing or another.

If you dream that the rabbit scratches or bites you, then it means that you need to pay more attention to your personal relationship or love life. If the bunny bites your toes, then it implies that this relationship is headed down the wrong direction.
Dream Moods Dream Dictionary: Meanings For Symbols That Begin With R

Rhapscallion Démone

Supporter
Daps
What about a vision of a snake biting you?

:lupe:
Snake

To see a snake or be bitten by one in your dream signifies hidden fears and worries that are threatening you. Your dream may be alerting you to something in your waking life that you are not aware of or that has not yet surfaced. If you dream that a snake is submerged in water, then it implies that you are unknowingly letting your emotions influence aspects of your life. If the snake tangles itself, then it represents a subsiding threat. Something that you thought was going to be a problem has resolved itself. Alternatively, the snake may be seen as phallic and thus symbolize temptation, dangerous and forbidden sexuality. More specifically, to see a snake on your bed suggests that you are feeling sexually overpowered or sexually threatened. You may be inexperienced, nervous or just unable to keep up. If you are afraid of the snake, then it signifies your fears of sex, intimacy or commitment. The snake may also refer to a person around you who is callous, ruthless, and can't be trusted. As a positive symbol, snakes represent healing, transformation, knowledge and wisdom. It is indicative of self-renewal and positive change. In particular, if you dream of a multi-colored or brightly colored snake, then it is a clear warning about something bad happening. Dreaming of a red snake highlights the positive characteristics of the snake, as well as your fiery passion. Seeing a green snake in your dream indicates a misunderstanding. It also symbolizes someone who is not as bad as you had assumed. meanings by DreamMoods.com

To see a baby snake in your dream means that you are underestimating some threat in your waking life.

To see the skin of a snake in your dream represents protection from illnesses.

To see a snake with a head on each end in your dream suggests that you are being pulled in two different directions. You are feeling overburdened and do not know whether you are coming or going. Your actions are counterproductive. Perhaps the dream represents some complicated love triangle. Alternatively, the dream signifies your desires for children. If you see a two-headed snake in your dream, then it refers to cooperation and teamwork in some relationship.

To dream of a snake without a head or without any eyes implies that you are refusing to see the danger in a situation. Alternatively, it means that you are being blindsided. To see a bodiless snake in your dream refers to some biting or cutthroat remarks.

To dream that a snake is being beheaded indicates that there is an issue that you are not confronting. You are refusing to face your fears.

To see a dead snake in your dream means that a threat has passed.

To dream that you are eating a live snake indicates that you are looking for intimacy or sexual fulfillment. Your life is lacking sensuality and passion. If you vomit or throw up the snake, then it may mean that you are overcompensating for something that is lacking in your life. You may be rushing into something.

To dream that a snake is eating another snake represents your drive and determination to succeed at whatever cost.

If you are eaten by a snake in your dream, then it means that someone is taking advantage of you. Dreaming of a snake eating your child represents someone who you fear is harming your child in some way. Perhaps you do not trust your child's judgment and are afraid that she is being manipulated by others. The dream may also symbolize your fears of letting go.

Dreaming of a snake that is eating people signifies ruthlessness. Perhaps you are dealing with someone in your waking life who shows no mercy or sympathy.

If you dream that you find snakes in every hotel room, then it means that you are moving toward a questionable or risky direction in your life.

Dream Moods Dream Dictionary: Meanings For Symbols That Begin With S

Rhapscallion Démone

Supporter
Daps
it's just random brain activity.........then goofy folks wake up & spin theoretical meaning around the meaningless ha*
Don't sell our brains short. Dreams are thoughts, ideas, feelings, concepts etc. its good to reflect on why some things pop into our heads

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What about a vision of a snake biting you?

You have someone moving funny on your team. Maybe a person that you are close to, is not who they appear to be. Definitely some type of warning about a person who you should be cautious about and watch who you trust.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rabbit

To see a rabbit in your dream signifies luck, magical power, and success. You have a positive outlook on life. Alternatively, rabbits symbolize abundance, warmth, fertility and sexual activity. Perhaps your sex life needs to be kept in check. The dream can also be associated with Easter time and your own personal memories of Easter.

In particular, to see a white rabbit in your dream symbolizes faithfulness in love. The white rabbit also serves as a guide to steer you toward the right direction. To see a black rabbit in your dream refers to fear of intimacy.

If the rabbit is hopping in your dream, then it indicates fertility. You will be surrounded by children. Alternatively, the dream may be analogous to your lack of commitment and how you jump from one thing or another.

If you dream that the rabbit scratches or bites you, then it means that you need to pay more attention to your personal relationship or love life. If the bunny bites your toes, then it implies that this relationship is headed down the wrong direction.
Dream Moods Dream Dictionary: Meanings For Symbols That Begin With R

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Dreams - I don't think that I dream a lot anymore. I just have premonitions bc usually what I think about ends up happening for real. Average about 4 hrs of sleep each night and I have to be dead tired in order to fall off to sleep. I wonder if I can't sleep bc I'm afraid to dream or if I'm afraid to sleep bc of the dreams. I dream about some real fukked up shyt and thoughts at times - could it be repressed memories or unresolved conflict??