The sad reality for a lot of friends.

That's probably how most of the coli ballers are living :russ:

including me :to:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
This is not lavish but I love this bedroom and this would be mines in a perfect life. I'd add a little more pops of red in the room but for the most part this is ideal
High-impact-black-wall-bedroom-530x351.jpg

No homo but do you be on houzz.com breh :lupe:?

I stay on that shyt 24x7 looking at pictures. These 2 look dope as hell :banderas:
contemporary-bedroom.jpg

contemporary-bedroom.jpg

Last edited:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
No homo but do you be on houzz.com breh :lupe:?

I stay on that shyt 24x7 looking at pictures. These 2 look dope as hell :banderas:

contemporary-bedroom.jpg

contemporary-bedroom.jpg
Nah but good looking on the site. I'm on it now and I love this stuff because we have gotten into flips and I want to start staging homes for sale. I love the first one, looks modern but comfortable.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Nah but good looking on the site. I'm on it now and I love this stuff because we have gotten into flips and I want to start staging homes for sale. I love the first one, looks modern but comfortable.

Funny you say that, I'm starting to invest in real estate too, and my girl's gonna be doing the staging so she's all over houzz and pinterest getting ideas.

Daps
Some of this shyt seems "too" excessive. Like I feel like after a certain point it becomes less about "comfort" and more about just showing off. Like what nikka need a water slide in his bedroom :why:

That said, I wouldn't mind living in a place that looks like this

ar127488802589788.jpg

la-jolla-condos-village.jpg

2630-Torrey-Pines-Rd-La-Jolla-Shores-Condominium.png

Royal_Suite_-_Indoor_Pool__Massage9b1cf3.jpg

pop_up_garage_01.jpg

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Funny you say that, I'm starting to invest in real estate too, and my girl's gonna be doing the staging so she's all over houzz and pinterest getting ideas.

Yeah I think staging gives potential buyers a vision of how the house can look once they move in and can definitely produce interest when you see the photos on real estate sites. I'm in early stages of it and trying to network to figure out the best places to get furniture and stuff like that. Its pretty expensive from what I have found.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yeah I think staging gives potential buyers a vision of how the house can look once they move in and can definitely produce interest when you see the photos on real estate sites. I'm in early stages of it and trying to network to figure out the best places to get furniture and stuff like that. Its pretty expensive from what I have found.

Yeah, staging is one of the best ways to sell your home. Just make sure you decorator is official. Don't stage your home to look :flabbynsick:

I'm gonna start with doing multi's but once I get comfortable I'm gonna do rehabs I think (need to get my carpentry game up). Gonna find a decent property in need of work, upgrade the kitchen, bathroom, and throw in some built-ins.