Dream homes/cars/lavish life thread

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Kinda like Joe Kennedy making his wealth off bootleg liquor and insider trading. Then after he made billions of dollars, he had his sons go into politics. Because of the dirt he did, his family will be wealthy for the next 500 years.
Yea, someone has to get dirty so the legacy can live clean. The seeds of these cartels will probably be some of the future leaders in their country.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Alot of people do the right thing, they just not Billionares. You either catching bodies or stealing to get that rich. Rich people got to the top and then tell black people in particular to do the right thing because they know that it will keep them from being wealthy. Meanwhile, cacs have established their empires with murder, extortion, racketeering, theft and robbery and then used the proceeds to establish legitimate businesses that are then used as resources for their kids to pursue their dreams legimately. Like Jay z said

*i wont enjoy my success but my family will*
There is an alternative. I think the only clean way to do it is by innovation or invention. Someone like Elon didn't have to kill anybody to make PayPal or extort anybody to make SpaceX.

As black people, we often lack the knowledge to do this or we lack the value system to bring it to fruition. By that I mean that even a smart, black chemist from Dekalb County Georgia or a black computer nerd from Compton would value getting a gig at johnson&Johnson or Microsoft more than creating his own thing. The struggle has made black folk very risk averse.:francis:

lib123

All Star
Daps
Lol interesting this thread never took off nearly as much as threads like "post a pic morally obligated raw" did.

:russ: