BGiud1nCIAA8CMX.png:large

BGiuRe9CMAEVmBl.jpg:large

BGitA13CEAAPZYE.jpg:large

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Whats the point and even having houses that big unless you live with 50 damn people

Rich people do it because they can, not because it makes sense.

Let's say you make 5m/yr.

That's about 250-300k/mo after taxes (even more if you gotta slick accountant).

Let that sink in for a second. Every month you get 300k in your bank account. What you gonna do with that money :mjpls:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You make a great point fam, I think we need to keep in mind that the people that are living like this pretty much have their money on INFINITY. what I mean by that is they never spend there principal and only live off of interest , dividends, royalties and rental properties. I mean if you have 100 million and worse case you only made one percent in interest that's 10million a year not to do anything.:banderas: hell 10mil will get you 100gs a year at one percent and i'm sure you can probably get more. I have never heard of anybody going broke living off of interest and never spending there principal:yeshrug:. So yea get your money on the infinity track brehs and freedom is yours
You make no sense. Most people in America make less than 60k a year. Unless you're going to invent some product or service, you damn sure ain't getting there working for Mr. White Man.

Daps
dream house: a bug-free, rodent-free room in manhattan facing central park with a window and a functioning three piece washroom. BONUS: comes with a firm mattress with good recoil.

central-park.jpg

dream car: blacked out tesla model s

2012-tesla-model-s-fd.jpg

That episode in the Sopranos where Tony runs off to Manhattan to clear his head or whatever...he's staying in a suite at some hotel at the base of central park...his view looked just like that :wow: :ohlawd:

I need that in my life. I wouldn't even buy a mansion...I'd just move from dope pad to dope pad as I felt like it.

Gimme that white Tesla, tho. That's really happening, soon :mjpls:

tesla-model-s-front.jpg

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
How do we as a people get to these levels of wealth is the real thread that needs to happen.

It's no secret, you have to own something. Having a job essentially means you're lazy. You do a task, you get paid a certain amount on a regular basis, and you get comfortable.

There's 0 risk involved in being a peon. You want to make bread? Start a service or company and own it. Entrepreneurship isn't for everyone though. Some people are meant to be slaves, others are meant to be Gods. You decide who you want to be.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You make no sense. Most people in America make less than 60k a year. Unless you're going to invent some product or service, you damn sure ain't getting there working for Mr. White Man.

You ain't gotta make 100m's to live like a king though. 500k/yr can do that in some low cost cities like Atlanta for example. That's about 30-40k/mo.

Cop a 15,000 square foot mansion in atlanta for 3m and have a 8k/mo mortgage
Cop a 2013 drop top Bentley Mulsane for 3k/mo and use the other 25-30k for living expenses and investing to make you even more money

You'll be living like a boss with ease breh

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Dream Whip: BMW M6

165214d1349285470-2013-m6-picture-image.jpg

Dream House:
Luxury-Homes-in-Beverly-Hills-With-Great-Swimming-Pool.jpg

Luxury-Home-in-Beverly-Hills.jpg

Dream Wife:
tumblr_mrcmm0rQp61s9ucoxo1_1280.jpg

Move to beverly hills and have like 7 kids and spread that wealth with my fam,

I'mma make you proud momma :to: gimmie some time I swear imma ball

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I Agree with you fam, you won't get there working for anybody. With the power of the internet there are a lot of people that are able to make it out of the 9-5 trap and obtain the freedom of working for themselves and yes inventing something to generate enough funds to live those lavish lifestyles. What I was saying is if you want to maintain wealth once you make it never spend your principal, only the asset's that give you cash flow like I listed above. So yea most people in america will never reach those levels, but we have the opportunity with the right ideas to reach those levels so it's all on you.

Cosign. You can make it out the 9-5 trap, but you gotta be a hustler. Most people ain't though. People love to day dream, but very few want to make their dreams a reality. I was listening to the power remix randomly one day and this line stuck out

Now we all ain't gon' be American Idols
But you can least grab a camera, shoot a viral
Huh? Take the power in your own hands

You might not be a billionaire, but try to do something my nikka. Like I said a bunch of times on here, my goal is to make 50k/mo after taxes this year. If I fail and only hit 20k, I'll still be doing a lot better than I was the year before.