Draymond: "Shaq I could've guarded you in the post in your prime", Shaq: "Wake up, you're dreaming"

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Unless you was trying to be guilty of sexual assault and sexual battery in the post like Rodman.

There is no way draymond would have had real skill based success with shaq in the post.

As Dennis being this defender of all defender is cap too.

Dennis was just being a real basketball court male on male sexual assault and sexual battery offender.

Dennis was trash in post defense versus real bigs or skill players who were generational.

Unless he was violating the sanctity of another man.

Bird used to torch his ass.
That laimbeer had to realize.

I need to guard bird and hack bird. Use my defeat of ucla white boi pull against the indiana state white boi savior pull.
confusing the refs with white on white violence. Nullying and Resulting in turning rhe tables on the celtics ref cheat dynamic. Nullifying the effect. That ref usually had in games versus boston.

Shaq got punked by Bill Laimbeer :manny:

fukk bill laimbeer.

Art Barr

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless you was trying to be guilty of sexual assault and sexual battery in the post like Rodman.

There is no way draymond would have had real skill based success with shaq in the post.

As Dennis being this defender of all defender is cap too.

Dennis was just being a real basketball court male on male sexual assault and sexual battery offender.

Dennis was trash in post defense versus real bigs or skill players who were generational.

Unless he was violating the sanctity of another man.

Bird used to torch his ass.
That laimbeer had to realize.

I need to guard bird and hack bird. Use my defeat of ucla white boi pull against the indiana state white boi savior pull.
confusing the refs with white in white violence. Nullying and Resulting in turning rhe tables on the celtics ref cheat dynamic. Nullifying the effect. That ref usually had in games versus boston.

fukk bill laimbeer.

Art Barr
:dead:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Lol.

fukk bill laimbeer.

Pistons only won because laimbeer father is like the great Midwest ceo and had pull from Notre dame beating ucla. To get away with white upper class management style violence.

shyt Confused the refs when laimbeer fouled bird.
The ref were like. Who do we call a foul on here.

Resulting in bird getting violated.
Pistons learned to cheat to win just like boston.

Mike was rhe inly nikka who won straight up othe than magic in that era. Pistons and celts cheated. Becoming the best villains in tv history black or white ever.

As a matter offact they went back to this style of racism in America. As they did rhe same shyt in women ncaa. Except this time. They actually pulled it against the eastern seaboard team in uconn. To crown their new Larry or Lara bird in Caitlyn clark.
Only thing that changed . Was Mike eliminated the race dynamic in the nba. Yet they just moved the level of racism up and down. Or venue to venue.

Art Barr

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Rodman was playing non Harlem approved defense on Shaq. He was willing to do anything to stop Shaq.

:dame:
rs-200881-AP_96061401761-2.jpg

I don't blame Shaq at all:dame:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Both are insecure asf, Draymond lowkey better on perimeter players cause he can hack them than actual big centers. And when people post dominant Shaq highlights it be Brad Millers, Vlade Divacs, that scrubby Knicks center guarding him n shyt (not saying Shaq couldn’t get off against elite bigs, but his highlight tape comp is ass lmao):scust:
Are we gonna act like Shaq didn't absolutely destroy Dikembe Mutombo, who is one of the five greatest defensive centers ever, in the Finals? Or that he wasn't giving out that same work to guys like Hakeem or Zo Mourning too, who both are in that same discussion?? NOBODY was guarding Shaq back then.

Y'all never noticed that you've never heard anyone who ACTUALLY had to guard Shaq say that there were ways to stop him??