Draymond: "Shaq I could've guarded you in the post in your prime", Shaq: "Wake up, you're dreaming"

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Dennis Rodman 6'7 210
Draymond Green 6'6 230

I'm just saying

Ben Wallace said in reality he's about 6'7" 240 too.

I don't think Draymond would guard Shaq as well as Ben Wallace, but he'd probably defend him at least as well as Vlade Divac and Scot Pollard did. Meaning that he'd still give his team a chance to win, especially cause they'd be killing Shaq with the spacing on the other end and trading 2s for 3s.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Unless you was trying to be guilty of sexual assault and sexual battery in the post like Rodman.

"Unless"? You do realize that we're talking about Draymond Green here, right?

81dc5d621ce9be4e54261599b9f244f1

Screen-Shot-2016-06-10-at-11.53.16-PM-copy.jpg

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
When Draymond says they would have contained Shaq, not that I agree with them fully, but this is what I believe he meant.
Beyond that I just think Shaq would get frustrated and get a ton of techs and dumb fouls with dray fukking with him all game

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Beyond that I just think Shaq would get frustrated and get a ton of techs and dumb fouls with dray fukking with him all game

Shaq would have gotten dray tossed ..Rodman was a real draw. That shaq and others had some odd affinity for. To not get him removed.
Plus Rodman was more goon goofed out than draymond. As well as having more cerebral savy. Rodman used to get away with most of his antics. Till San Antonio. Then Rodman had sway in Chicago. Till rodman kicked the Chicago sportschannel camera man. Who sold that incident like a champ for a payday. That kinda neutered Rodman moving forward.

Art Barr

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Dennis Rodman 6'7 210
Draymond Green 6'6 230

I'm just saying

If Rodman was only 210 lbs, he had to be the strongest player pound for pound, in the nba.

Dude was holding his own, physically, against Shaq.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yeah, no fukking way. Too small.

It's tough to get a read on his weight, I'd say he was anywhere from 300-320 when he played the Bulls and Rodman.
73467b_med.jpeg

Dude was 340 lbs. during the 1999 season, 350 lbs. during the 2000 season and went through some serious strength training at the time.

When it comes to the total team match-up:

We saw what a 6'2 Kyrie did to Klay.

Imagine a 6'6 Kobe.

Not to mention the Lakers were a mean team. Horry and Fox were physical af. Tall guards too: Ron Harper, Brian Shaw, etc.

Warriors had a hard time dealing with that vs the Cavs teams.

If you want to add KD to the Warriors that'd be a little closer, that 73-win team though I'm pretty sure loses the series.

Last edited:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, no fukking way. Too small.

It's tough to get a read on his weight, I'd say he was anywhere from 300-320 when he played the Bulls and Rodman.
73467b_med.jpeg

Dude was 340 lbs. during the 1999 season, 350 lbs. during the 2000 season and went through some serious strength training at the time.

When it comes to the total team match-up:

We saw what a 6'2 Kyrie did to Klay.

Imagine a 6'6 Kobe.

Not to mention the Lakers were a mean team. Horry and Fox were physical af. Tall guards too: Ron Harper, Brian Shaw, etc.

Warriors had a hard time dealing with that vs the Cavs teams.

If you want to add KD to the Warriors that'd be a little closer, that 73-win team though I'm pretty sure loses the series.

the shaq from those three-peat lakers teams is demolishing golden state. i dont think you can scheme for that version of shaq, except by sending him to the free throw line. he dog-walked rik smits in one of those finals, and double-dog walked mutombo (fresh off a DPOY) in another. i just dont see what GS is doing to stop that version of shaq, and i dont think anyone on those teams was good enough to guard him without a double. too fast, too powerful. bbq chicken.

i do think the KD version of the warriors beats that lakers team though. whatever shaq could do offensively is offset by too much firepower from too many positions throughout their lineup.