Does Green get a MAX?

• Total voters

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
He's not even a max player for the Warriors anymore, multiple playoff games they were better with him on the bench. He's still vital to their overall team success but not at a max salary

The bolded is why they'll have to show him how vital they think he is.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Meyers need to go ahead and contact the lakers to trade Dray and 2 picks for Bron straight up
:russ:

What happened @Sccit I thought Bron getting blessings from that Rabbi made you a fan you still a delusional hater :mjlol:

Dawg would rather have bum ass Draymond over Bron :laff:

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I bet they'll pay him much more than he's worth but he should get PJ Tucker deals from here on out. As good as he still is defensively, he's equally terrible offensively and at some point, the defense will slip.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Dray is still VERY important to the Warriors
But he won’t get that exact number.

It’s a fact the Warriors win more with Dray on the floor no matter how paltry his box score numbers are.

He’s a basketball savant

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Dray is still VERY important to the Warriors
But he won’t get that exact number.

It’s a fact the Warriors win more with Dray on the floor no matter how paltry his box score numbers are.

He’s a basketball savant
That may be true but eventually all the games played and injuries are going to catch up. He'll no longer be the defender he was either. How do you justify paying him the money he'll be making then?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:russ:

What happened @Sccit I thought Bron getting blessings from that Rabbi made you a fan you still a delusional hater :mjlol:

Dawg would rather have bum ass Draymond over Bron :laff:

BRUH IM ROOTING FOR LEBRON TO KILL IT AND I HAVE A RENEWED FAITH THAT HE TRULY COULD

BUT UNTIL HE PROVES IT, IM JUMPIN ON THEM PICKS IN A HEARTBEAT

U COP THE NEW ALBUM YET?

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I need that same energy. Y’all Draymond fans say we don’t know basketball….Put your money where your mouth is. Setting screens and yelling is important pay the man

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This could be the best thing to ever happen to GS. Imagine they can fabricate some soap opera breakup and they’re ‘forced’ to trade Draymond. On paper he is the guy who NEEDS to be traded anyway, they just can’t bc he’s a pilar of the franchise

If they could tho, that would allow them to pay and keep wiggins and Poole long term, and then add depth or maybe a star with Draymond’s cap #. Attach a first and get a Myles Turner…

They don’t need that ngga Draymond. Poole can replace Draymond’s passing that allows Steph to play off ball, looney can provide a lot , not all , but a lot of that defensive anchor. And they just showed that they can get away with if not thrive with wiggins at the 4. Closing lineup of Curry-Poole-Klay-Wiggins-Looney

That doesn’t even get into the player(s) they get in return for him, or the longer term aspect of Kuminga blossoming at the 4, and the capability of wiseman and looney together if wiseman develops his 3