Draymond Green wants a max extension of 4-years $138M from Warriors

Does Green get a MAX?

• Total voters

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
In Thompson’s article, Klay will probably be the one who re-signs on a discount.
In theory it would only be right considering how much they paid him while he was hurt. We know most players don't view it like that and still want every dollar they can make going forward which I can't blame them for either. For me the big question is just how much they make off the court in endorsements. If I'm the Warriors I'm just being underhanded and offering them jobs for life if they take the discount now.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
He will be another Klutch Kasualty like Montrezl Harrell, KCP and Sexton. These dudes haven’t learned that if you’re not already a max guy, Klutch can’t get you paid.

Draymond wouldn’t be worth 4 years 120M at age 33 with 119M in his backpack. He’s washed up, can’t shoot, can barely defend and is an absolute zero on offense. If he wants to explore, I would be the first one to offer him a map.

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
I say he’ll get it because Warriors owners aren’t cheapskates and if it keeps the locker room happy and contending they go for it :manny: