Draymond Green Turnt Up At Parade :dead: Says Cavaliers Suck

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
If the Cheatriots would have beaten us then said that we sucked I doubt you'd have the same sentiments :francis:

Being happy and on 1 is just fine but to say a team without three starters "sucks" is :francis:

i was a bit upset at Strahan for talkin all that "WE STOMPED YOU OUT" shyt only to retire...like why talk that shyt if you'll never play again Strah :mjcry:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I can't wait to these frauds get eliminated next year. The luckiest title run I have ever seen. Avoided Thunder Spurs clippers and healthy Cavaliers. the other three teams mention we're banged up as well

Westbrook gonna tear curry a new a$$hole if they meet in the playoffs. Dude couldnt deal with delly for 3.5 games
dJj6HFJ.png
:stopitslime: Frauds? You say we avoided the teams that couldn't beat the teams we beat in the playoffs and we're the frauds? We did our job, they didn't do theirs.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
how embarrassing and emasculating for your League MVP to not even get Finals MVP. Losing To some dude who didn't even start all season :laff:

even if they didn't choke they would have played them because if the Pelicans didn't win the last game I already said that.

enjoy your asterisk championship bro this team won't be remembered in 10 years
2-4
13-20:scust:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
We'll see if The Warriors are gonna be smiling when KD is cooking Iggy, Ibaka is karate chopping Draymond in the throat, and Westbrook :eat:
Because OKC comes out of the West every year right? :shaq2: They only been to the finals once and lost it with Durant, Harden, Ibaka and Westbrook. You nikkas talk about them like they're a staple in the WCF or something.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Because OKC comes out of the West every year right? :shaq2: They only been to the finals once and lost it with Durant, Harden, Ibaka and Westbrook. You nikkas talk about them like they're a staple in the WCF or something.
Breh theyve been in the wcf 3 times :camby:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
the 2007 Mavericks won the same amount of games with the MVP. I am NOT impressed.

this Warriors team would have suffered the same fate as those mavs with a healthy Durant and westbrook as 8th seed.

if the pelicans do not win on the last game of the season they would have had to face the Thunder clippers AND spurs

and I like how you try to add more stats by including the Finals MVP like the fukking champions are not going to have the Finals MVP :heh:

your user name pretty much shows your bias and makes you almost pointless to respond to Bro.

It'S fact that they avoided teams that would have given them the hardest matchup.

And the teams that they faced were injured and banged up. 37 yr old jason terry was guarding curry in game 6. fukk outta here. they struggled with the depleted caps team. You don't think the Clippers would have given them a tough matchup if they did not choke?

and either way they were fortunate enough to avoid the Thunder with or without Durant. a completely healthy thunder would have eliminated them as an 8th sees i have no doubt in my mind.

I said it even before skip. These dudes did not have to face the last two Western Conference champions.

That would be like the 90s Bulls winning the title without having to face the pistons or the Knicks

Thompson was ass for the whole series and curry with ass for four and a half of the six games too

@FlyRy gettin bodied in this thread :laff: