Draymond Green Turnt Up At Parade :dead: Says Cavaliers Suck

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cavs at full strength couldn't even get the best record in the weak ass Eastern Conference. Nobody scared of them nikkas. LeBron is a year older and Kevin Love still doesn't believe in defense.
If the Cavs acquire Jackson as coach, it will be interesting since he knows this Golden State team better than anyone.

I have no rooting interest, I just really want to see a rematch.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
If the Cavs acquire Jackson as coach, it will be interesting since he knows this Golden State team better than anyone.

I have no rooting interest, I just really want to see a rematch.
The scouting report is out on everyone on the team. Cleveland threw the kitchen sink at Steph. What more could Jackson do? This isn't the same style of play that it was when he was let go.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Kang bout to put this flabby niqqa on a poster :ufdup:
DentalBigBuck.gif

physics1

Pro
Daps
Cavs at full strength couldn't even get the best record in the weak ass Eastern Conference. Nobody scared of them nikkas. LeBron is a year older and Kevin Love still doesn't believe in defense.
I guess you forgot that the Cavs finished the regular season with a 34-9 record,better than the Warriors actually.
A healthy Cavs team would have won this series.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
the 2007 Mavericks won the same amount of games with the MVP. I am NOT impressed.

this Warriors team would have suffered the same fate as those mavs with a healthy Durant and westbrook as 8th seed.

if the pelicans do not win on the last game of the season they would have had to face the Thunder clippers AND spurs

and I like how you try to add more stats by including the Finals MVP like the fukking champions are not going to have the Finals MVP :heh:

your user name pretty much shows your bias and makes you almost pointless to respond to Bro.

It'S fact that they avoided teams that would have given them the hardest matchup.

And the teams that they faced were injured and banged up. 37 yr old jason terry was guarding curry in game 6. fukk outta here. they struggled with the depleted caps team. You don't think the Clippers would have given them a tough matchup if they did not choke?

and either way they were fortunate enough to avoid the Thunder with or without Durant. a completely healthy thunder would have eliminated them as an 8th sees i have no doubt in my mind.

I said it even before skip. These dudes did not have to face the last two Western Conference champions.

That would be like the 90s Bulls winning the title without having to face the pistons or the Knicks

Thompson was ass for the whole series and curry with ass for four and a half of the six games too
i hate to see you like this, so hurt, so angry :mjcry:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I don't blame Draymond. The way the media and these sucker ass Cavs fans been disrespecting the work these guys put in to be champions. The babying of Lebron for losing is fukking sickening.

And FOH to any Lebron/Cavs Stan who trying to say these boys had an easy road to the finals. ....Lebron is in the fukking Eastern Conference the road to the finals don't get no easier than that :heh: