Draymond Green Turnt Up At Parade :dead: Says Cavaliers Suck

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
draymond-green-of-the-golden-state-warriors-blocks-an-attempt-by-lebron-james-of-the-cleveland-cavaliers.jpg

:troll:

Dude's face is just :pachaha:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
your user name pretty much shows your bias and makes you almost pointless to respond to Bro.

It'S fact that they avoided teams that would have given them the hardest matchup.

And the teams that they faced were injured and banged up. 37 yr old jason terry was guarding curry in game 6. fukk outta here. they struggled with the depleted caps team. You don't think the Clippers would have given them a tough matchup if they did not choke?

and either way they were fortunate enough to avoid the Thunder with or without Durant. a completely healthy thunder would have eliminated them as an 8th sees i have no doubt in my mind.

I said it even before skip. These dudes did not have to face the last two Western Conference champions.

That would be like the 90s Bulls winning the title without having to face the pistons or the Knicks

Thompson was ass for the whole series and curry with ass for four and a half of the six games too

so i give you the definition of the word avoid so you see how you're misusing the word (and quoting skip bayless verbatim)
and you continue to use it :mjlol:
"avoid"
yea.. they "avoided" the clippers by playing the team that eliminated them. :dead:

go back and get your GED, get a better grasp of the English language and stop misusing words/repeating what trolls say and hold that L

8638592.jpg

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
so i give you the definition of the word avoid so you see how you're misusing the word (and quoting skip bayless verbatim)
and you continue to use it :mjlol:
"avoid"
yea.. they "avoided" the clippers by playing the team that eliminated them. :dead:

go back and get your GED, get a better grasp of the English language and stop misusing words/repeating what trolls say and hold that L

8638592.jpg
how embarrassing and emasculating for your League MVP to not even get Finals MVP. Losing To some dude who didn't even start all season :laff:

even if they didn't choke they would have played them because if the Pelicans didn't win the last game I already said that.

enjoy your asterisk championship bro this team won't be remembered in 10 years

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how embarrassing and emasculating for your supposed League MVP to not even get Finals MVP. Losing To some dude who didn't even start all season :laff:

even if they didn't choke they would have played them because if the Pelicans didn't win the last game I already said that.

you mad as fukk online quoting skip bayless because you're not smart enough to come up with your own words
while I watch my team celebrate their championship :banderas:

you taking this L however you wana slice it just like whatever dog shyt team you like did all season :umad:

warriors2.gif

:umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
how embarrassing and emasculating for your League MVP to not even get Finals MVP. Losing To some dude who didn't even start all season :laff:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
you mad as fukk online quoting skip bayless because you're not smart enough to come up with your own words

you taking this L however you wana slice it just like whatever dog shyt team you like did all season :umad:

warriors2.gif

If this team gets brought up years from now people will talk about em on some remember when the warriors played no good or healthy teams and still barely beat lebron by himself.:dwillhuh:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

warriors2.gif

talk that shyt champ