Draymond Green Turnt Up At Parade :dead: Says Cavaliers Suck

K.Y.R.I.E

All Star
Daps
They said the same this year but the Thunder didn't even make the playoffs. :lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz: :umad:

Go on now, start talking that woulda coulda shyt :umad:

I swear to Allah it's gonna be a long summer for you clowns :umad:
I guess Kevin Durant's and Russell Westbrook injures slipped your mind.

If they were fully healthy they would of MURKED the Warriors.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
"IF"

:mjlol:

hold that L, girl

golden-state-warriors-2015-nba-champs-header.jpg
IF his pops woulve pulled out we wouldnt have to deal with his posts. why did you avoid that kleenex @FlyRy ? :francis: no one will remember your one star posts in 10 days

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Draymond just having fun out there. Their is nothing wrong with what he said or how he celebrated. That's a possible once in a lifetime opportunity, so it's best to enjoy every last minute again.

I still remember how live & fun the Giants Superbowl parade was a few years back. I can't wait for another one.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Draymond just having fun out there. Their is nothing wrong with what he said or how he celebrated. That's a possible once in a lifetime opportunity, so it's best to enjoy every last minute again.

I still remember how live & fun the Giants Superbowl parade was a few years back. I can't wait for another one.

If the Cheatriots would have beaten us then said that we sucked I doubt you'd have the same sentiments :francis:

Being happy and on 1 is just fine but to say a team without three starters "sucks" is :francis:

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Proud of them boyz they were the best team all season for @FlyRy to say what if is some clown shyt injuries are apart of the game in any sport and any team can only play who is in front of them not their fault that spurs clips rockets thunder couldn't get it together. In 10 years the dubs will have the ring and the banner will still be inside of the stadium in San Francisco period.