Draymond Green Turnt Up At Parade :dead: Says Cavaliers Suck

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
FOH...

Frauds that had the best record in the league with 67 wins.
Frauds that only lost 4 (FOUR!!) games at home ALL SEASON (including the playoffs).
Frauds with the league's MVP.
Frauds with the final's MVP.
Frauds with the Championship.

FOH...

:camby:

the 2007 Mavericks won the same amount of games with the MVP. I am NOT impressed.

this Warriors team would have suffered the same fate as those mavs with a healthy Durant and westbrook as 8th seed.

if the pelicans do not win on the last game of the season they would have had to face the Thunder clippers AND spurs

and I like how you try to add more stats by including the Finals MVP like the fukking champions are not going to have the Finals MVP :heh:

how do you "avoid" a team that choked and got eliminated you dumb piece of shyt

let me help you understand the word 'avoid':

a·void
əˈvoid/
verb
  1. 1.
    keep away from or stop oneself from doing (something).
    "avoid excessive exposure to the sun"
    synonyms: keep away from, stay away from, steer clear of, give a wide berth to,fight shy of
    "I avoid situations that stress me out"
    refrain from, abstain from, desist from, eschew
    "he should avoid drinking alcohol"

like your mom should've avoided meth and riding horses during her 6 month pregnancy with you.

if you had 10 brain cells you'd think for yourself instead of parroting skip bayless' troll tweets you dumbass rat :umad:

your user name pretty much shows your bias and makes you almost pointless to respond to Bro.

It'S fact that they avoided teams that would have given them the hardest matchup.

And the teams that they faced were injured and banged up. 37 yr old jason terry was guarding curry in game 6. fukk outta here. they struggled with the depleted caps team. You don't think the Clippers would have given them a tough matchup if they did not choke?

and either way they were fortunate enough to avoid the Thunder with or without Durant. a completely healthy thunder would have eliminated them as an 8th sees i have no doubt in my mind.

I said it even before skip. These dudes did not have to face the last two Western Conference champions.

That would be like the 90s Bulls winning the title without having to face the pistons or the Knicks

Thompson was ass for the whole series and curry with ass for four and a half of the six games too

James Worthy

Superstar
Daps
* "This Summer Is Gonna Hurt Like A Motherfukker" playing in the background *

MFC_Lebron-James-Diet-524.gif

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
the 2007 Mavericks won the same amount of games with the MVP. I am NOT impressed.

this Warriors team would have suffered the same fate as those mavs with a healthy Durant and westbrook as 8th seed.

if the pelicans do not win on the last game of the season they would have had to face the Thunder clippers AND spurs

and I like how you try to add more stats by including the Finals MVP like the fukking champions are not going to have the Finals MVP :heh:

your user name pretty much shows your bias and makes you almost pointless to respond to Bro.

It'S fact that they avoided teams that would have given them the hardest matchup.

And the teams that they faced were injured and banged up. 37 yr old jason terry was guarding curry in game 6. fukk outta here. they struggled with the depleted caps team. You don't think the Clippers would have given them a tough matchup if they did not choke?

and either way they were fortunate enough to avoid the Thunder with or without Durant. a completely healthy thunder would have eliminated them as an 8th sees i have no doubt in my mind.

I said it even before skip. These dudes did not have to face the last two Western Conference champions.

That would be like the 90s Bulls winning the title without having to face the pistons or the Knicks

Thompson was ass for the whole series and curry with ass for four and a half of the six games too
:mjlol:

Last edited: