Draymond Green Turnt Up At Parade :dead: Says Cavaliers Suck

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I can't wait to these frauds get eliminated next year. The luckiest title run I have ever seen. Avoided Thunder Spurs clippers and healthy Cavaliers. the other three teams mention we're banged up as well

Westbrook gonna tear curry a new a$$hole if they meet in the playoffs. Dude couldnt deal with delly for 3.5 games
dJj6HFJ.png

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
wassup wit the narrative of avoiding a team that choked away a 3-1 lead? You funny style ass nikkas need to stop with the clown shyt
Or avoiding a team that couldn't beat the Pelicans on the final game of the season to get homecourt. Kawhi disappears in the final three games of the first round, Danny Green shoots 30% from three, Manu/Parker/Splitter play garbage and the Spurs were a team to be avoided. Ok

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I can't wait to these frauds get eliminated next year. The luckiest title run I have ever seen. Avoided Thunder Spurs clippers and healthy Cavaliers. the other three teams mention we're banged up as well

Westbrook gonna tear curry a new a$$hole if they meet in the playoffs. Dude couldnt deal with delly for 3.5 games

FOH...

Frauds that had the best record in the league with 67 wins.
Frauds that only lost 4 (FOUR!!) games at home ALL SEASON (including the playoffs).
Frauds with the league's MVP.
Frauds with the final's MVP.
Frauds with the Championship.

FOH...

:camby:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL

dJj6HFJ.png

how do you "avoid" a team that choked and got eliminated you dumb piece of shyt

let me help you understand the word 'avoid':

a·void
əˈvoid/
verb
  1. 1.
    keep away from or stop oneself from doing (something).
    "avoid excessive exposure to the sun"
    synonyms: keep away from, stay away from, steer clear of, give a wide berth to,fight shy of
    "I avoid situations that stress me out"
    refrain from, abstain from, desist from, eschew
    "he should avoid drinking alcohol"

like your mom should've avoided meth and riding horses during her 6 month pregnancy with you.

if you had 10 brain cells you'd think for yourself instead of parroting skip bayless' troll tweets you dumbass rat :umad: