Draymond: “(Cavs) didn’t stand a fukking chance,” “It pisses me off we didn't sweep them though"

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If it's them vs The Cavs again in the Championship, I really hope the Cavs beat their ass again. Draymond <<<<

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
dubbs era birthed this new shyt
pro aau all-star suburban hoops
all this cliquing up shyt is gay

real gawds hog all the glory and kill young talent by systematically destroying their confidence

:mjgrin:these boys sweet

That shyt started way before the Dubs. Bron and dem

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You could really argue that the first super team was the Bill Russell led Celtics in the 60's. Wilt put up huge numbers but got beat every year as did the West and Elgin Baylor led Lakers.

Drafted.

The one thing cats keep ignoring about the Warriors is that their core was built through the draft. And not high lottery picks either.

They were called a Superteam before KD.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't even follow the league like that anymore but I respect dude's troll game. That shyt must be infuriating to opposing teams. Not only is he a dirty player, but his teams wins in a blowout AND he's a sore winner. :mjlol:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I dont think ive ever been disrespectful towards you.. Never even called you asian my guy... But i will do what i must:francis:

How you name yourself that shyt aint they not even paying. You went from blackthoughts to goatteamspokesman.. Do they know your goofy ass is speaking for them? You're not known dawg.. Call me a dikk rider when your user name is dikk ridin.. How you speak for people that dont you exist and fix your fingers to call somebody a dikk rider:francis:.. Come on lil cuz
Cocksucker you came at me first. Leave the drugs alone cracka.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Warriors always want to think people hate them...No one cares about them it's about how much of a bytch ass KD is....And Draymonds a bytch also....But other than that the rest are cool.
Warriors and their stans are eternally insecure. Everyone knows why.