Draymond: “(Cavs) didn’t stand a fukking chance,” “It pisses me off we didn't sweep them though"

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Lol fool your nut ass agenda is clear as day and you be in every thread like this talking about coli nikkas.. You not angry but you stay passive aggressive.. Go sit your ass down somewhere

No shyt my agenda us clear. :heh:

I hate Bron Bron. I hate his fans. I hate his teammates.

Ol late to the party ass nikka. Aint said shyt nobody in here hasnt known about me in 5 yrs here.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No shyt my agenda us clear. :heh:

I hate Bron Bron. I hate his fans. I hate his teammates.

Ol late to the party ass nikka. Aint said shyt nobody in here hasnt known about me in 5 yrs here.

Your admitted hate is the agenda.. Stop it my dude

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Please do NOT put yourself on the coli jam screen.

Ain't no Coli Jam screen legit cats weren't hating on the warriors like that and they damn sure weren't hating on the warriors before KD pulled that snake shyt...I don't know why you want it to look like they were receiving all of this hate and distain cats weren't tripping on them.

Daps
Ain't no Coli Jam screen legit cats weren't hating on the warriors like that and they damn sure weren't hating on the warriors before KD pulled that snake shyt...I don't know why you want it to look like they were receiving all of this hate and distain cats weren't tripping on them.
SMH.

Why do I even bother.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Get back to that dikk you was tending to.

I dont think ive ever been disrespectful towards you.. Never even called you asian my guy... But i will do what i must:francis:

How you name yourself that shyt aint they not even paying. You went from blackthoughts to goatteamspokesman.. Do they know your goofy ass is speaking for them? You're not known dawg.. Call me a dikk rider when your user name is dikk ridin.. How you speak for people that dont you exist and fix your fingers to call somebody a dikk rider:francis:.. Come on lil cuz

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
I think he means nobody really hated GS until the KD move
Hate is a vague word in terms of sports. Did nikkas want the Warriors team plane crash and have every player die? Of course not but there were plenty of people talking that asterisk shyt and saying the Warriors got lucky when they won the chip 3 years ago. Thats why blowing the 3-1 lead the next season hurt so much because it gave the haters ammunition to continue the narrative that the Warriors werent good enough to beat a healthy Cavs team. Its funny because the same recognizable names on this forum that I associate with hating the Warriors, be the same nikkas claiming that no one hates them :deadcurry30:

Its all good that nikkas hate us, thats what makes sports fun. Just dont play stupid and change history.