Draymond: “(Cavs) didn’t stand a fukking chance,” “It pisses me off we didn't sweep them though"

McPiff

#goat
Daps
:gucci:

For argument's sake - let's say some of them are started by trolls, what difference does it make? We could easily dismiss any hate thread as trolling, and therefore there's no concept of hating because it can be classified as trolling. Second of all, does it really matter who is making the threads? Look at the posts in the actual threads. The threads I posted don't just have one post by the threadstarter, most of them are pages and pages deep with the majority of the board participating in them.

I suppose you're gonna reply with all the posters who're up in those threads are just trolls too?

SMH.

breh,

you've been on thecoli/sohh for way too long, you should know better.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
I love Draymond
full

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Did he lie though. KD shifted the whole league. You got the 2 best shooter in history on the same team and added a top 5 scorer all time. It was a wrap :yeshrug:

But its so,fukking fun rooting against them that I have no problems with it and personally I think it helps the league to have a dominant team,to hate on like the 2011-14 heat, the Kobe shaq Lakers, Jordan bulls and so in.:ehh:

How does it help to have 2 teams blow thorugh the entire field (which everyone predicted) followed up by the superstar team blowing through the last competitor in the finals? Might make it more fun rooting against GSW, but what about the other 28 teams and their fans?

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
How does it help to have 2 teams blow thorugh the entire field (which everyone predicted) followed up by the superstar team blowing through the last competitor in the finals? Might make it more fun rooting against GSW, but what about the other 28 teams and their fans?
I'm a Heat fan brehs. I am of the firm,belief misguided as it is that Had we played the Cavs in the playoff we would have beat them. The ideas that the Cavs or any team are unbeatable doe not compute on my mind

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
The Boston Celtics and the Los Angeles Lakers have met a record 12 times in the NBA Finals, starting with their first Finals meeting in 1959. They would both go on to dominate the league in the 1960s and 1980s, facing each other six times in the 1960s, three times in the 1980s, and two times in the late 2000s.

If y’all don’t like it..
Stop watching:umad:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The Boston Celtics and the Los Angeles Lakers have met a record 12 times in the NBA Finals, starting with their first Finals meeting in 1959. They would both go on to dominate the league in the 1960s and 1980s, facing each other six times in the 1960s, three times in the 1980s, and two times in the late 2000s.

If y’all don’t like it..
Stop watching:umad:
This has little to do with what you quoted.

Daps
Warriors always want to think people hate them...No one cares about them it's about how much of a bytch ass KD is....And Draymonds a bytch also....But other than that the rest are cool.
lmao "no ome cares about the warriors", *starts talking shyt about players on the warriors*

bbbbut i only said fukk SOME of your team:mjlol:

mental gymnastics on point