Draya Michelle

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Girls that would be consirdered pretty 15 years ago and considered slightly above average today...thanks social media :mjcry:

Social media kill it for the video hoes, too. Back then, only Melyssa Ford and a few chicks are :damn: , but now its like every other IG chick are built like them.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You sound like a fakkit.

tumblr_nbz3iedJ4L1rk74v1o1_250.gif

I'd lick every part of her ass crack

I beat that p*ssy too, but she a golddigger wanting a check.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
there's a lady at my job that is her fukking TWIN... face... body... all that... looks like her damn sister

her attitude is on 10000000000000 tho... even the bosses be scared to say something to her cause she always got the stank face on... i give no fukks... i be openly looking like :shaq: they'll have some project or task to give her

"hey who wants to give this to holly" :sas1:

"shyt i'm not scared, i'll be back in 30 minutes" :sas2:

haven't even so much as got a smile out of her... never even seen her smile... but dammit at least i'm around her and shyt.... right? :mjcry:
Man, next time you have to give her a project, just act like you're texting someone on the phone and don't even pay any attention to her when you hand it to her. Or call her by the wrong name on purpose, when she corrects you, just tell her "I know what you're name is" and keep it moving. That chick is the type that gets gassed up and simped by dudes outside of work on the daily, yet comes home to a man that probably cheats on her with hood rat type females.