Draya Michelle

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
The bbl did wonders but I just think about how she left her son to go to a concert. Kills my vibe.

she didnt over do the bbl too much, because its a nice ass but if its fake then that takes her down a notch. bbl is so unnecessary.

her bad parenting skills for sure, her son is in college now she put the pictures up on instagram but her whole motto will always be :

245full-draya-michele.jpg

:bryan:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
L
she didnt over do the bbl too much, because its a nice ass but if its fake then that takes her down a notch. bbl is so unnecessary.

her bad parenting skills for sure, her son is in college now she put the pictures up on instagram but her whole motto will always be :

245full-draya-michele.jpg

:bryan:
Lol. shyt maybe it's real. My BBL roledex may have some errors. There's no real pictures to confirm.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
L

Lol. shyt maybe it's real. My BBL roledex may have some errors. There's no real pictures to confirm.

i think its definitely real.

"For the record. I've never had lipo suction, acurve, fat transfer, and Brazilian butt lift," Draya wrote. "For any confusion out there. There isn't a doctor out there that can take credit for anything on my except these boobs and that's dr david Kim BEVERLY HILLS plastic surgery."

i never even knew her breast were fake, thats a loss. natural anything is always better.